Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 19 12 11:08 PM

Tags : :

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

My body is ready.

(Note: The site doesn't seem to load for OS X users. At least it won't load for me on OS X using Safari, Chrome or Firefox.)

Interested parties looking for the secret ending image will want to look here.

Last Edited By: soulsteelgray Aug 31 12 9:02 PM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 post_url

Aug 20 12 5:02 PM

Outgrow wrote:
PS3 PLZ but it's probably gone be Vita boo whore

LOL, was thinking the same, SE has been having the tendency to shoot itself in the foot lately.
Still hoping for another DS or 3DS release, though.

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#5 post_url

Aug 20 12 10:30 PM

I think people might be overhyping atm...

This week is the 5th anniversary of the OST release (22nd was a Wednesday the week the OST came out in 2007... it's a Wednesday this week too five years later) so it's possible this isn't a new game :/

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Aug 24 12 1:48 PM

Technically, it is a new game... a port on a new platform.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 post_url

Aug 25 12 4:22 AM

Clearly people are underestimating the sheer size of the iOS platform and what this could mean for reaching a wider audience. I never would have picked up Ghost Trick on the DS on my own, but put it on iOS? I paid for the full game and had a blast with it.

Granted, Square likes to overprice things, so I'm skeptical that we're going to see the port for as cheap as Ghost Trick.

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Aug 26 12 2:47 PM

Site countdown is done! There's an iOS website (Japanese / English) and a link to the original DS site, it looks like.

EDIT: Thinking about it now, the iOS interface would make the game a completely different fighting experience, since there won't be the split-screen battle system. So this'll be interesting...

Last Edited By: sora2522 Aug 26 12 2:53 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Aug 26 12 10:27 PM

soulsteelgray wrote:
Clearly people are underestimating the sheer size of the iOS platform and what this could mean for reaching a wider audience. I never would have picked up Ghost Trick on the DS on my own, but put it on iOS? I paid for the full game and had a blast with it.

Granted, Square likes to overprice things, so I'm skeptical that we're going to see the port for as cheap as Ghost Trick.

No one is underestimating the iOS platform and what it means for the game, I don't really care what it can do for the game itself. I just wanted a sequel lol. 

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Aug 27 12 2:39 PM

Benny wrote:
soulsteelgray wrote:

No one is underestimating the iOS platform and what it means for the game, I don't really care what it can do for the game itself. I just wanted a sequel lol. 

MTE

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Aug 27 12 5:04 PM

Ive played it on my train journey and I like it more than the original I like that there isn't a top screen that always bothered me in the original. The graphics look crisper to. Thumbs up from me. I might actually complete it this time to.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help