Remove this ad

#624 post_url

Dec 26 15 3:54 AM

I honestly wouldn't mind if she autotuned her mid-high notes to be more in tune personally for "Love your enemies", but I gotta say I love the orchestra chamber-like instrumental! I cant believe they are re-releasing old songs tbh, even if they are remixed this time. She has tons of songs that are unreleased from her extended live tours where she was making music. If its really a budget thing that she can't record music, can't they release old unheard music at least? I worry what this is saying about her future too

Also, Kimi wa Soleil is actually pretty good to me. I really like it. More than this at the moment.

Oh and is there a longer version of Dark Night Rhapsody? That was one of the best song's Kanon has sung in a long time for me!

Last Edited By: ShunShunRikka3 Dec 26 15 3:59 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#625 post_url

Dec 26 15 8:21 AM

ShunShunRikka3 wrote:
I honestly wouldn't mind if she autotuned her mid-high notes to be more in tune personally for "Love your enemies", but I gotta say I love the orchestra chamber-like instrumental! I cant believe they are re-releasing old songs tbh, even if they are remixed this time. She has tons of songs that are unreleased from her extended live tours where she was making music. If its really a budget thing that she can't record music, can't they release old unheard music at least? I worry what this is saying about her future too frown.gif

Also, Kimi wa Soleil is actually pretty good to me. I really like it. More than this at the moment.

Oh and is there a longer version of Dark Night Rhapsody? That was one of the best song's Kanon has sung in a long time for me!

I couldn't find any news about the release of "Rear pheles red of another" OST so we might not have the long version of Dark Night Rhapsody.

About reusing old songs, I think the producer want to slow things down. They don't want to "waste" many new songs because the B-side aren't in albums (Mujuuryoku, moonlight party, continue, and Mayday! probably won't be either). She hasn't have much chances to sing her new songs in her live shows (Tsukinami, Monster Star, Mujuuryoku, continue, Right Ligh Rise, Mayday...), compared to her previous era.

Quote    Reply   

#633 post_url

Apr 7 16 11:58 AM

A new CD will be sold at her new tour "Unbalance by Me". It contains two songs "Unbalance by Me" and "Jiyuuraka no Pinokio".
It's a LIMITED EDITION, only sold at her live show.

Quote    Reply   

#636 post_url

Jul 6 16 10:08 PM

Ah she finally recorded Jiyuuraka no Pinocchio Like the strings in the production a lot.

I really like Unbalance by Me too, and I'm glad she has worked on her intonation at least some, thank god. That problem RUINED "Mujuuryoku" and kept it from being one of my favorite Kanon tracks for me >.< It really seems to be a recent problem too, like maybe she can't afford the studio time to perfect it and doesn't want to resort to auto tune or any kind of pitch correcting. I really don't know.

Quote    Reply   

#639 post_url

Aug 26 16 8:57 AM

This album has 3 versions:

Deluxe Version:

CD 1: 10 songs.
CD 2: luminescence Q.E.D story
BD: Unbalance by Me tour

Artist Version:

CD: 10 songs
BD: Unbalance by Me tour

Regular Version:

CD: 10 songs

Quote    Reply   

#640 post_url

Aug 27 16 4:00 AM

Interesting that the CM video labels it as her second album, but I guess in a way it technically is (her fourth overall but second after shedding the Mana image). I need to catch up, she has such good stuff that I really need to not be slacking on her music hahaha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help