#21 post_url

Mar 8 13 2:22 PM

they uploaded this on their official YTsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#23 post_url

Mar 12 13 11:17 PM

Every time I try to embed, it keeps saying there's nothing in my post. Anyway, the video is up on their YT channel. Apparently I can't link it either.

Quote    Reply   

#27 post_url

Mar 14 13 2:09 AM

They did say the song would be a trot one.

I've heard more exciting trot songs before so it is pretty boring in that respect. But it has a good message.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

Mar 15 13 6:55 PM

For me the performance/choreography is what elevates the song. I agree with the Lee Hi vibe in sound, but GLAM definitely brings energy and an excitement to the song when it comes to presence.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#29 post_url

Feb 3 14 12:48 AM

Wow look what group isn't dead!

Not an actual comeback, just a song for Valentine's day. Just give me a mini-album, Big Hit.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#32 post_url

Feb 4 14 2:42 PM

It's cute. Not as terrible as I was expecting. Almost makes up for them getting shafted on that Christmas single.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#33 post_url

Sep 2 14 3:32 PM

Well, we can say goodbye to them. Or at least to Dahee's career.

BH Entertainment, actor Lee Byung Hun‘s agency, revealed that the actor has received blackmail threatening to release his personal information.

On September 1, BH Entertainment released a statement saying, “On August 28 Lee Byung Hun received blackmail threatening to release his personal information if he didn’t pay billions of won. Although ridiculous demands and threats are often sent to celebrities, as his agency we thought this was not right and promptly reported this to the authorities.”

According to Bh Entertainment, after receiving the blackmail, Lee Byung Hun alerted his agency, who reported this to the authorities. The perpetrators were caught and arrested early in the morning on September 1. Although the case is currently under investigation, it was revealed that the perpetrators were two women who were connected through a mutual friend.

A representative of the Gangnam Police Station revealed more facts about the case. The blackmailers are two women, age 21 and 25, who threatened Lee Byung Hun with a smart phone recording of the actor saying obscenities. The women had recorded this scene last month when they were having drinks with the actor at his house. They threatened that they would release the video on the internet if the actor did not pay them 5 billion won (roughly 4.9 million dollars). The younger of the two women was also revealed to a rookie singer who had already debuted.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Jan 15 15 12:08 AM

Dahee got 1 year in prison. The other girl got 1 year and 2 months.

Big HIt's contract with the group has ended so the group is disbanding.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#35 post_url

Jan 15 15 12:33 AM

I know blackmail is bad and illegal, but it's screwed up that rapists get lesser sentences than these girls are getting.
And after reading all the stuff about LBH, he's gross and creepy.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#36 post_url

Mar 9 17 4:34 PM

GLAM might be dead, but Jiyeon is fixing to debut this month under the stage name LUCY. She's signed with KQ Produce.

image image image image image image image

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#39 post_url

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help