Remove this ad

#1721 post_url

Jan 17 17 2:55 AM

Love. Hope the songs don't disappoint. BTW, the b-side is called Houseki no Ame (Jewelry Rain) and it was used in that Ora2 CM that was posted on this page before.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1724 post_url

Feb 1 17 2:36 AM

The PV looks real nice so far, the song is fine although the chorus is a tad generic to me. We'll see how the whole thing turns out.

Quote    Reply   

#1725 post_url

Feb 2 17 8:39 PM

Yap completely agree. It's not bad at all, just a bit generic sounding for the chorus. Which is a bit of a letdown considering the build up to it. But yay Perfume single! It's really been a while...

Quote    Reply   

#1730 post_url

Jun 6 17 5:29 AM

For the hype. We've been so used to them announcing singles the day after they release LOLOL. I remember waiting at least 3mos for a release a looong time ago lolol

Quote    Reply   

#1731 post_url

Jun 7 17 4:29 AM

sora2522 wrote:
For the hype. We've been so used to them announcing singles the day after they release LOLOL. I remember waiting at least 3mos for a release a looong time ago lolol

Nah, my hype doesn't work that way. It will be all died down by the time we get the single, it's still nice to know we're getting it "soon".

Quote    Reply   

#1732 post_url

Jun 7 17 4:55 PM

Well that's why they release more news along the way lolol. Like the name, covers, tracklist, music video etc.
(Promoting is weird, I hate it as a DIY artist lolol)

Quote    Reply   

#1736 post_url

Jun 14 17 7:05 AM

It's so odd to hear Perfume do something so...current? But it is cute, I'll give them that. And also still got their own flare to it

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help