Remove this ad

#1361 post_url

Aug 26 13 11:09 AM

1mm is darn catchy, haven't been interested in Perfume for a long time, but loving the song.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1366 post_url

Aug 26 13 2:47 PM

Just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed Hurly Burly didn't make it to the album but other B-sides + Mirai no Museum did... Like, how could they cut it off in favour of those? Also disappointed not to see Communication either, but not as much though...

I'm still impatient to get this album, but at the moment I'm really frustrated... It was the most anticipated album of the year for me but Hurly Burly not being part of it while it's THE song I had on repeat for months... No no...

Well, I guess I will have to make my own playlist with this album then. 

Was also hoping the LE DVD would feature all PVs of this era or something... 

Still want to get the album anyway because even with these disappointing tracklists it's still worth buying it! At least we're getting lots of new songs and album mixes! Now I'm just hoping it is not going to have a European physical release later or I might want to buy it another time, to show support

Last Edited By: mirai Aug 26 13 2:54 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1367 post_url

Aug 26 13 3:29 PM

1mm sounds really good. Limited cover isn't awful, but I prefer the regular cover. And I'm so glad Handy Man is on this album.

Quote    Reply   

#1368 post_url

Aug 26 13 4:10 PM

NanSan Ogawa wrote:
fixed thank you for tell me @sora2522

Yes, I thought is only me, see the Kashiyuka bangs is kinda different,
but seems natalie explain what happen and I don't really understand nihongo :3
All three of them have different styles--Kashiyuka's is just the easiest to see.  A-chan is doing a headband braid.  Nocchi's is supposed to convey ennui, but I'm not really seeing it

Quote    Reply   

#1369 post_url

Aug 26 13 7:03 PM

^from,the tumbler , maybe a abit clear

. To express a new side to Perfume, A~chan is seen sporting a French braid, and Kashiyuka a side-swept hair style, while Nocchi opted for a look depicting a casual ennui.
Listening 1mm so good ( ̄▽ ̄) catchy like always ~
My 1st impression for the intro is kind like Capsule,

Last Edited By: NanSan Ogawa Aug 26 13 7:12 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1370 post_url

Aug 26 13 9:30 PM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The ONE single I'd actually WANT to have a different-sounding album mix, Mirai no Museum, is the only one left alone?
Hurly Burly didn't make the album?
I don't understand what's on the DVD, but no PVs (except 1mm)... not sure what the other 2 items are? Google doesn't help much.
(Edit: I think the DVD is the 1mm PV, some sort of live (Perfume FES?), and some sort of Perfume Radio show? Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.)

I mostly wanted the LE for the PVs I thought would be on there, like SOL and SAMT so... guess I'll probably be cancelling my order of the LE and get the RE instead.

Last Edited By: jcam Aug 27 13 1:53 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1375 post_url

Aug 29 13 6:04 PM

I hope Perfume continues to release music into their 30s and 40s, I want to see a 25th anniversary best in 2026 and a half century compilation when they're 61.

Quote    Reply   

#1376 post_url

Aug 29 13 10:50 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:
I hope Perfume continues to release music into their 30s and 40s, I want to see a 25th anniversary best in 2026 and a half century compilation when they're 61.

That sounds like a beautiful future to me.

I can just see all of the changes they will have to go through style wise, but they will still never dye their hair another color xD or sell out i hope.

I wonder, will they keep Nakata on life support for the rest of his life, forcing him to help them at least partially make music for them?

I bet its already in his contract with Perfume.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1377 post_url

Aug 30 13 1:29 PM

it never occurred to me before that they've never dyed their hair =O at least it doesn't appear so on any covers or in any videos or any lives.

Quote    Reply   

#1378 post_url

Aug 30 13 4:59 PM

Its part of their "Perfume no Okite" - rules they will follow (supposedly to the death) in order to remain "Perfume" xD

They won't dye their hair, do things that hurt their image/alienate their fanbase on purpose, etc etc. I forget all of the rules, but thats one of them.

Their hair looks brown under intensive lighting situations (Like in MoL's Music Video) but they never dye it.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1380 post_url

Aug 30 13 9:33 PM

sora2522 wrote:
Very interesting set of rules. In a way they are kind of like idols, but in a completely non-idolly way ehehe

Uh no... they are straight up in every way an idol group.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help