sora2522 wrote:
Are they...singing LIVE?! :O

Just without autotune.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1345 post_url

Aug 17 13 12:33 AM

evilsin wrote:
^ I wouldn't say live, there were certainly parts where they moved their mouths awkwardly...

when I said Live I meant like "with their real voices" lol it's a lot to process >.< and I loved it. but yeah, many parts were clearly playback.

Quote    Reply   

#1347 post_url

Aug 17 13 5:26 AM

^^ Oh, okay =)
^ I remember an old video of the girls in karaoke, and they all sang pretty well, especially A-chan, I think she was singing ayaka's Mikadzuki.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1348 post_url

Aug 17 13 8:27 PM

yeah and kashiyuka sang BEAT by Kaela Kimura and didn't do too well if i remember correctly...but it's not like it was professional it was just them "having fun" or something.

Quote    Reply   

#1349 post_url

Aug 17 13 10:17 PM

A~Chan is the powerhouse vocalist of the group. In an interview, A~Chan said that Nakata uses her to record demos of songs for the other two to sample off of. Nocchi's range is good and equals the weight of the group in the vocal department. Kashiyuka is easily the weakest vocalist of the group, but she makes up for it with sharp execution of the choreography. I personally think after LEVEL3, it's time for them to team up with other electro producers, something akin to MEG.

Quote    Reply   

#1350 post_url

Aug 19 13 11:02 AM

Perfume performed Cutie Honey before.

A-chan and Nocchi are good vocalists. Kashiyuka struggles.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1351 post_url

Aug 19 13 6:14 PM

Keep in mind though that this live is a REALLY old live though. I would assume they've improved since then.

Seriously do wanna hear how a non-vocoded Perfume song would sound now...

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1352 post_url

Aug 20 13 11:15 AM

MacaroniMark wrote:
I personally think after LEVEL3, it's time for them to team up with other electro producers, something akin to MEG.

i would like this too, i would love to see hierophant green team up with them. i would just hope that they would still do some music with Nakata, or eventually return to being exclusively produced by him after galavanting around with other songwriters/producers, because Perfume+Nakata is kind of Perfume's thing, and i feel like they wouldn't really be Perfume anymore if they left Nakata for good.

Quote    Reply   

#1353 post_url

Aug 21 13 5:22 PM

Wow! I had NO idea the girls of Perfume could actually sing... I always hoped they could, but this only makes them cooler. A-chan is REALLY good, seriously, and Nocchi surprised me too. Kashiyuka not that much, but passable. I am also really pleased their singing voiced aren't as nasal and extremely high-pitched as girl group vocalists' tend to be!

I would kind of like some kind of Perfume Acoustic (or at least non-autotuned) self-cover album, haha. Like the Laserbeam cover posted earlier, but then sung by themselves and perhaps just as energetic as the original songs, only no to little electronics. That would rock my world.

Alternatively, just a few songs on the new album with fewer auto-tune. Or an alternative version. Just SOMETHING.

Quote    Reply   

#1354 post_url

Aug 26 13 2:12 AM

「LEVEL3」

news_large_Perfume_art201308.jpg

Source : natalie and Perfume-web

And also don't forget to join the LEVEL 3 Dance Contest Worldwide

Last Edited By: NanSan Ogawa Aug 26 13 3:03 AM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1355 post_url

Aug 26 13 2:35 AM

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IT LOOKS SO GOOOOOOD ALSO OH MY GOD KASHIYUKA'S HAIR IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT IN THE REGULAR ED COVER

So 6 new songs, not counting album-mixes. Not too bad. I'm happy they included Daijobanai (AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH), but a bit upset Hurly Burly got nixed. Well, can't win 'em all.

UGHHHHHH the whole era just seems so nicely-organized omg

Oh, also, NanSan, the link is broken ;^;

Quote    Reply   

#1356 post_url

Aug 26 13 3:09 AM

fixed thank you for tell me @sora2522

Yes, I thought is only me, see the Kashiyuka bangs is kinda different,
but seems natalie explain what happen and I don't really understand nihongo :3

Quote    Reply   

jiarongisme

#1357 post_url

Aug 26 13 3:23 AM

Great covers! I'm wondering if the album mix of Spending all my time would be the one that we heard from their performance in Cannes.

Quote    Reply   

#1358 post_url

Aug 26 13 3:25 AM

Thank you!! Oh my lord of course they'd choose Spending all my time for the contest. Tempted to jooooin....

And aaaah. Hopefully a translation will come soon! I wanna see the explanation for it. It looks good either way!

Quote    Reply   

#1359 post_url

Aug 26 13 5:09 AM

Of course they included a couple of b-sides in the end, oh well, 7 new songs is still a lot. Glad to see 3 album mixes, but I hope they're actually mixes, not just an extenede intro and stuff like that. I really like RE cover but the LE is just no. The picture itself is nice, but that circle...

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1360 post_url

Aug 26 13 10:56 AM

is that...kashiyuka without a fringe?! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help