Remove this ad

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#41 post_url

Apr 24 11 11:49 PM

The poster = average. Can't believe that is the poster after 2 flawless cover for the upcoming single.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#46 post_url

Apr 25 11 5:41 AM

That poster is flawless. I was hoping for the Laser Beam promo to be made into the poster, but using one in the vein of the regular edition is great as well, since it's not the actual RE cover.

So, thank god I ordered in time. I know what I'm hanging over my bed.

...Not, uh... Not so sure what to say about that PV though.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Apr 27 11 1:48 PM

There's been a 1 minute and 11 second preview of Laser Beam that's been circulating - it seems like a bit of a mix between Nee and VOICE imo, more towards VOICE.

Last Edited By: blue490246 Apr 27 11 1:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Apr 27 11 2:18 PM

^ i don't like it, and this is the first time it happens!!! the verse is ok and it has all af the cliché oriental style tunes that look lovely but the sound of it is very lame...

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Apr 27 11 3:32 PM

Okay, I think this has potential to be my favourite A-Side this era. It's got just the right parts of VOICE and Nee to make it work amazingly well. Now we just need a PV.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Apr 27 11 7:33 PM

I was hoping they'd go a little harder with that hot LE cover..
but I'm still liking it, and deffo gettin the VOICE vibes from it
and the Asian feel of both songs are what make me like them (VOICE especially)

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Apr 27 11 7:39 PM

Oh, I like this asian feel too
I thought it would be harder with this cover, but yeah, definitely a mix between nee and voice, but i'm liking this more than voice !

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Apr 27 11 7:41 PM

Why they keep getting better everytime they release a new single? Please I hope you announce your 4th album short after the single is out.

Laser beam sounds sooooooooo amazing, and I love that poster, so beautiful and natural looking

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Apr 27 11 7:45 PM

I like the preview, but I do wish Nakata would use a different vocoder for them like the one in Electro World. I don't really like listening to little kids.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Apr 27 11 8:02 PM

crap, first press limited edition already sold out. i guess that leaves either ebay or yahoo auctions japan

.....also, crap, no one told me everyone was moving here

Last Edited By: bigboy Apr 27 11 8:14 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help