Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 21 11 8:25 AM

Not that they needed to, since the earthquake wasn't anyone's fault, but I kinda hope that they added something to the album as a sort of bonus for waiting the extra 2 months... like even a hidden track, an additional extra track on the 2nd disc for the LE or something that's kinda noticeably added or changed (except for the album cover wording aha)

i think now's the time again where ive been checking KMC and JPS almost 5 times an hour checking for a leak of this album lollll dont think ive anticipated something this crazily since Hikki's single collection vol. 2 back in november lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

May 21 11 8:38 AM

Zenova wrote:
victurtle wrote:
Just like PLAYER's LE.

Can't believe the 2 month needless delay is almost over!

Same. Figured they gave themselves some headroom since the album name change calls for reprinting everything.
Yes, I guess so. I wondered whether they could just print stickers to place on top of the KILLER WAVE title (that would be more environmentally friendly more recycling all the older booklets). Anyhow it's coming...!

Quote    Reply   

#43 post_url

May 21 11 2:57 PM

victurtle wrote:
Zenova wrote:
victurtle wrote:
Just like PLAYER's LE.

Can't believe the 2 month needless delay is almost over!

Same. Figured they gave themselves some headroom since the album name change calls for reprinting everything.
Yes, I guess so. I wondered whether they could just print stickers to place on top of the KILLER WAVE title (that would be more environmentally friendly more recycling all the older booklets). Anyhow it's coming...!

Or just issued a statement on their website like: "Yo, look, we didnt know, but you know what we mean right? we still goo thou, right? I mean, no offensive about the wave n all dat but seriously, we cool?"

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#45 post_url

May 22 11 3:20 PM

↑ thanks so much! I thought I had read iti somewhere on that site before but I didn't want to go looking through the entire blog to find it.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#47 post_url

May 22 11 7:00 PM

↑ I was going to buy Cakewalk SONAR X1 Studio. is that any good?

anyway, I accidentally discovered that e.d.i.t. and Shoot the Moon by THE LOWBROWS go awesome together so I mashed them up.

tell me what you think. (it's nothing fancy, but I think it still sounds kind of cool.)

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima May 22 11 7:11 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

May 22 11 9:30 PM

Haha I like it! The only thing I'm not crazy about is the ending is kinda abrupt for me. But that could be just me rocking out and then being "wait what?" 1aa266c65bbc74da8c3931c8312021a5857fb6f6_r

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

May 22 11 11:29 PM

previews for the album are out on iTunes Japan. The previews are mostly the same as the leaked previews we heard earlier, but in better quality (obviously lol). There's just some slight variations like extra beats or other instrumentals, but that could be because they're previewing a different part of the song we havent heard yet i guess. And I guess this is our first previews of OPEN THE GATE and CLOSE THE GATE

Last Edited By: blue490246 May 22 11 11:33 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 post_url

May 23 11 12:13 AM

ALL ALBUM TRACKS BEING AIRED 5/24 ON NICONICO

Just announced today on capsule's official website! The new tracks from World Of Fantasy will be featured as background music for the event 「人気モデルと聴こう!!capsuleのニューアルバム全曲試聴☆女子会」 (Listen with popular models!! Hear all the songs from capsule's new album☆ Girls meet) , which will be airing live on nicovideo on Tuesday May 24 at 8:20pm Japan time.

It doesn't say if the full versions of each track will be played (though I'm guessing by the description of a "non-limit sound" they will be), but it DOES say that ALL TRACKS will be played.

There will also be a prize giveaway especially for viewers of the event. I'm for SERIOUS hoping it's capsule related and not KERA/Zipper >w< !!

NICOVIDEO LINK http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv49714319

SOURCE: http://www.capsule-web.com/schedule/information.html

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

May 24 11 8:49 AM

Finally downloaded it.

GOD THIS IS LOVE.

I thought the beginning of I WILL was on that 300 SPARTA shit.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help