Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#21 post_url

May 12 11 10:35 PM

this might actually be one of those few releases that I do buy. I never buy music, but I make exceptions for capsule.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 16 11 10:18 PM

All I know is that I'm going to buy this album as soon as it comes out on next Wednesday Got my plans for after work decided already ROFL!~

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

May 17 11 12:51 AM

I really hope their CD arrives before I leave for my mini-roadtrip so I can play it in the car (and annoy my non-jpop-listening friends muaaahahahaha)

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

May 17 11 3:16 PM

jcam wrote:
I really hope their CD arrives before I leave for my mini-roadtrip so I can play it in the car (and annoy my non-jpop-listening friends muaaahahahaha)

You might not. I think this album is non-jpop-friendly, since it's mostly in english.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

May 17 11 3:40 PM

erick wrote:
jcam wrote:

You might not. I think this album is non-jpop-friendly, since it's mostly in english.
English is relative...

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

May 17 11 9:02 PM

ROFL, but either way you have to love her for putting up with Nakata when he writes all the songs in English.
Though yeah, both her spoken and sung English are hard to understand....very unique haha <3

For those interested, natalie.mu has an interview up with Nakata on the new album (Japanese): http://natalie.mu/music/pp/capsule

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

May 18 11 11:31 AM

LOL yeah I can't understand capsule lyrics even if they are in English. But who knows, maybe capsule will be their gateway jpop. 1341666bbd438191c0475930217dd44df57ec6b7_r 

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 18 11 11:37 AM

Haha I always felt like the type of jpop that would break through in the US (if it ever did happen which 99% it wouldn't!) it would be this type of music. Mostly just because the music is more important than the lyrics and maybe people wouldn't care that they didn't understand what was being said...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 post_url

May 18 11 9:23 PM

malo42 wrote:
Haha I always felt like the type of jpop that would break through in the US (if it ever did happen which 99% it wouldn't!) it would be this type of music. Mostly just because the music is more important than the lyrics and maybe people wouldn't care that they didn't understand what was being said...

That's actually EXACTLY what Nakata said when asked why he never releases the lyrics to capsule music. He said the music & lyrics go together to form an experience, you don't need to know the specifics of one to enjoy it.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#34 post_url

May 20 11 7:34 PM

four days technically, since everything comes out the day before in Japan.
and if you want to get REALLY technical, it's already Saturday in Japan so three days now

yesterday I bought FLASH BACK from cdjapan. I was going to order it with KILLER WAVE WOF but then I realized that there's no info about the DVD, so I want to wait until I find out if it's even worth getting the limited edition.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#37 post_url

May 20 11 11:44 PM

oh in that case I'll definitely just get the CD only edition. eventually. maybe when I get FRUITS CLiPPER...I'll buy the two of them together.

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

May 21 11 12:38 AM

my order at CDJapan with WOF says its in Shipping Process ^^ i wonder if that means its technically already out in stores in Japan... *fingers crossed for an early weekend leak*

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

May 21 11 12:41 AM

Mine's in shipping process too! So excited I could puke.
I ended up getting the limited edition, so if anybody wants the extended mixes, I'd be more than happy to upload. ^^

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

May 21 11 6:33 AM

victurtle wrote:
Just like PLAYER's LE.

Can't believe the 2 month needless delay is almost over!

Same. Figured they gave themselves some headroom since the album name change calls for reprinting everything.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help