Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 11 12:24 PM

Tags : :

CAPSULE (カプセル), previously written capsule (2001-2013), is an electronic duo from Tokyo, Japan. They are under Warner Music Japan's sub-label unBORDE. Prior to that, they had their own label contemode, a sub-label of YAMAHA MUSIC COMMUNICATIONS, which was started up by Nakata Yasutaka in 2003 before the release of their second studio album CUTIE CINEMA REPLAY. CAPSULE made their debut with the single "Sakura" through YAMAHA on March 28th, 2001. The duo's sound has included elements from all sorts of styles of music, including: French pop, bossa nova, lounge, house, and recently synthpop and electronica.

NEW RELEASE

image image

[DISC 1]
01. HOME
02. CONTROL
03. DELETE
04. 12345678
05. SHIFT
06. ESC
07. SPACE
08. RETURN

[DISC 2] ※Limited Edition Bonus Disc
01. CONTROL (extended mix)
02. DELETE (extended mix)
03. ESC (extended mix)

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Nov 28 14 7:56 AM. Edited 11 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

StrawberyNightmare

#7 post_url

Apr 18 11 7:37 PM

I think there must be a promotional copy floating around that either hasn't been leaked, or hasn't been widely leaked. All the extended previews we got came from a fan made party mix, so they must have gotten it somewhere..

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 20 11 8:49 PM

StrawberyNightmare wrote:
I think there must be a promotional copy floating around that either hasn't been leaked, or hasn't been widely leaked. All the extended previews we got came from a fan made party mix, so they must have gotten it somewhere..

Actually not ALL previews leaked are from the release party mix. The same user also uploaded unedited previews of the tracks ;) I reuploaded, so enjoy~

Last Edited By: kurisuti Apr 20 11 8:59 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:00 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:
omg is it YOU that has the album? and not sharing? >:[

ROFL I WISH I had the album The uploader is a capsule fan living in Osaka. I'm guessing he somehow got a promotional copy of the album and started uploading all this stuff without permission. Since the megamix has already been deleted from nicovideo, only the short previews were left up on his page :/ Anyway, just excited for the album~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#14 post_url

May 11 11 12:55 PM

OH MY GOD *dies*

I mean, it's kind of boring, as it's just her driving...but still, the visuals and overall production are amazing. plus, toshiko at the beginning when she gets into the car *__* ♥

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima May 11 11 2:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

May 11 11 3:02 PM

Omg I love it ! It's really cool, felt like I was in a flying car. Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r
I loved the effects, and OMG we know the lyrics for once ! Maybe they'll be in the album's booklet ? That would be a miracle.
By the way my favorite part must be the one from 5:45~6:05, it just looked amazing.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

May 12 11 10:11 PM

the pv goes along perfectly with the lyrics.  ain't any ya'll pay attensh?  jesus

CAN'T WAIT TILL DUH LEAK~~~~ <3
we all know I ain't buying this shit :|

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help