Remove this ad

#161 post_url

Oct 31 14 12:52 AM

The princess will be making an appearance can't wait.Eek

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#163 post_url

Nov 2 14 9:06 AM

So jealous I want.Wink   Just finished watching act 9 and boy was it everything I thought it would be.   Kotono-san's acting was out of the ball park and Usagi's line at the end about not being a tragic Princess was just epic.Happy

Quote    Reply   

#164 post_url

Nov 2 14 12:06 PM

That was a very epic episode, probably the most dramatic episode, I was crying during the whole thing. You could really almost feel Usagi's pain of losing Mamoru, it pained my heart just by her yelling out for him and how devastated she was, the ending with her saying she will not be a tragic princess gave me goosebumps. I really love the way they portray the characters in this new anime, they all seem so much more caring of Usagi and so much more understanding. While the other anime did give them more personality, it kind of lacked development big time but this new anime makes up for that. You definitely see how Usagi has grown in these acts.

Quote    Reply   

#165 post_url

Nov 4 14 8:45 AM

I really love how they're following the manga so close, I think this new anime could be a new chance for guys who think the original anime is too sugary and childish. This time they're going for an older audience, like the manga.

The best character development was PGSM, Rei and Minako in the live action were amazing, except for Sailor Luna. Dark Mercury and Princess Sailor Moon were very interesting alternative personalities.

Quote    Reply   

#168 post_url

Nov 23 14 12:30 PM

I figured that if your a Sailor Moon fan that you would also be one of many Magical Girl series fans so I thought it would be appropriate to announce here that Magic Night Rayearth was rescued by Discotek Media and will be released next year on DVD and Blue-ray in 2016.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#170 post_url

Dec 27 14 1:36 PM

A Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal screening event on Saturday announced that Misato Fukuen will play Chibi Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon and Ai Maeda will play Setsuna Meiō/Sailor Pluto in the ongoing anime.

The anime premiered on July 5 and airs on the first and third Saturdays every month. Starting on January 17, the second season includes the story from the original manga's "Black Moon" arc and features Chibi Usa. The Comic Natalie website posted more images from the upcoming episodes.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-27/sailor-moon-crystal-casts-misato-fukuen-as-chibi-usa-ai-maeda-as-sailor-pluto/.82666

image image image image image image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 post_url

Dec 28 14 11:28 AM

dont know how to feel about this trailer.. i think they could have changed the title song and put more effort in the animation itself, i mean they make so much money with all the merchandise and blu ray dvd etc.. im still watching it but i have mixed feelings about the crystal series.

Quote    Reply   

#172 post_url

Dec 30 14 3:52 PM

I swear to god if they make the Chibi-Usa/Mamoru relationship as disgusting, disturbing and annoying as the original anime I am going to be so damn mad. So far, it seems Chibi-Usa is more tamed and less of an annoying brat from the trailer, I just hope they learn to keep her in the distance as much as possible because the original series milked the shit out of the character, more so than overly-obsessed fans milking the shit out of Sailor Saturn (how she is so popular is beyond me, shes the most boring soldier).

Quote    Reply   

#177 post_url

Jan 27 15 12:09 PM

Kinda amused by the fact that the seiyuu who played Esmeraude in R, Koyama Mami, is now doing Queen Serenity in Crystal.

Seiyuu for the Dark Moon Clan:
Demand - Miyano Mamoru
Saphir - Yonaga Tsubasa
Rubeus - Takahashi Hiroki
Esmeraude - Kuwashima Houko

Quote    Reply   

#178 post_url

Jan 27 15 11:24 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
I swear to god if they make the Chibi-Usa/Mamoru relationship as disgusting, disturbing and annoying as the original anime I am going to be so damn mad. So far, it seems Chibi-Usa is more tamed and less of an annoying brat from the trailer, I just hope they learn to keep her in the distance as much as possible because the original series milked the shit out of the character, more so than overly-obsessed fans milking the shit out of Sailor Saturn (how she is so popular is beyond me, shes the most boring soldier).

I just finished reading the Dark Moon Arc and found chibi-usa/mamoru relationship much weirder in the manga than the old anime. Maybe I just didn't think anything of it when I read the Manga years ago..but re-reading had me like..wtf???

Quote    Reply   

#180 post_url

Apr 2 15 12:27 AM

Probably one of the biggest Moonies in Japan has been cast as Diana in Crystal   Shoko Nagagawa.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help