Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jun 4 13 8:36 PM

moonbunny28 wrote:
Naoko's editor has tweeted that there will be another announcement on the Official Sailor Moon website on the 11th I hope it has something to do with the anime.  This is cool I wish I could get it, in Japan they are releasing a compact with actual make up in it.  It comes in the R compact.  Its so far available at CDJapan for over 50 dollars.smiley: frown
What is the Twitter? I want to follow...

Oh my god the compact makeup sounds so cute!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Jun 21 13 12:17 PM

LOL! This reboot is just never going to happen, all we can do now is collect the figures and any merchandise that is released cause I doubt we are ever going to see the series reboot at this point. They killed the hype that was left in me and left me incredibly disappointed with no update on it at all, all they seem to worry about is making extra money off of us for new merchandise that they are selling now. I am done waiting, I lost all hope in this reboot ever even happening at this point. Oh well. I will just collect the figures.

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Jun 30 13 6:22 AM

Good news for smart phone owners Bandai is releasing phone covers for 6 different phones.  This is the only time I wish I had a smart phone.   It looks like we are so far only getting merchandise updates if that's the case then I want wands.3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#47 post_url

Jul 3 13 5:17 PM

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Jul 4 13 12:18 AM

All this Sailor Moon news is making me happy and excited at the same time.20e16166be438c97c47d5d93eea966977252c239_r   As for the Mercury Figure I haven't looked any where else but I did find it on CDJapan. 

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jul 31 13 2:31 PM

The Sailor Moon 20th anniversary event at nicofarre on Sunday, August 4 will be streamed on niconico Live. There will be information about the new Sailor Moon stage musical, the new anime, and a surprise.
Starts at 17:00 JST.

Program name: Sailor Moon 20th Annivesary Event 2: Newest Anime Information & Stage Musical Production Presentation
Date: Sunday, August 4
Scheduled start time: 17:00 to 18:30 JST

Nico program page: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv145891127
Timeshift period: 7 days
You need an account to watch and you can use timeshift to watch it later.

How to use timeshift on niconico:

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 1 13 10:55 PM

Thanks for that info! Too bad I wont be home that day but I am sure somebody will post up the news right? I do hope that they will announce when the anime is going to come, they really need to give us more info about this!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#52 post_url

Aug 4 13 4:47 PM

I cannot with this MomoClo group. These girls cannot sing. Terrible. At least the vocalists who did the songs in the old series sounded good.

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Aug 4 13 6:53 PM

NATE wrote:
I cannot with this MomoClo group. These girls cannot sing. Terrible. At least the vocalists who did the songs in the old series sounded good.
I am going to agree with you here 115% lol

This group cannot sing at all and their going to take a perfectly great theme song and ruin it (unless the studio touches up their vocals to make it sound decent enough) I think they should have went with another group or singer. Who do you think could have done the new theme song justice?

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Aug 5 13 5:50 AM

of course they chose this group cause they are highly popular in japan right now... im sure the studio version will be well edited and it wont sound too bad... but i agree with you guys. Those girls cant sing at all..

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Sep 22 13 10:51 AM

I'm so excited Amazon is shipping out the Sailor Moon figure earlier then expected.Banana    The new musical is currently running in Japan and from what I hear it is an awesome show they have Queen Serenity and a moon princess dress that rivals all others except the manga and anime versions.  I want this so bad apparently they showed the prototype for the moon crescent wand.3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#59 post_url

Oct 16 13 12:21 AM

Kodansha confirms the new Sailor Moon anime will air around January 2014 in 10 languages

his weekend is New York Comic Con where there was a Kodansha Comics panel to discuss many things, including the current state of the Sailor Moon manga, art books and the new Sailor Moon anime we’re all excited to see. A lot of what we already knew was repeated at this panel. We had already heard that the new Sailor Moon anime would air in the winter. This is repeated as being “around January 2014″. The method of distribution was once again confirmed to be Niconico, a Japanese online streaming video site, and it was added that the show will be subtitled in 10 different languages! This would obviously include English, though we can only speculate as to what the other languages may be.

Kodansha Comics USA also gave out some items at their booth including a Sailor Moon 2014 calendar, similar to the one they released last year.

http://www.gorobonow.com/new-york-comic-con-day-2-shingeki-no-senshi-at-kodansha/
http://kodanshacomics.tumblr.com/post/63793075596/here-is-our-sailor-moon-anime-and-art-book-news
http://sailormoonnews.com/2013/10/13/kodansha-confirms-the-new-sailor-moon-anime-will-air-around-january-2014-in-10-languages/

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Nov 14 13 11:16 AM

tribute album to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Sailor Moon to be released on Jan 29 2014. the album is to include 10 songs. confirmed participating artists so far are Horie Mitsuko (堀江美都子) (Sailor Stars' Sailor Galaxia), Momoiro Clover Z (ももいろクローバーZ) and Nakagawa Shoko (中川翔子)

http://natalie.mu/music/news/103557

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help