Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 15 13 12:06 AM

Still no word on the new series and its almost two months till its supposed to be out...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 post_url

Apr 15 13 5:09 PM

I'm so exited Bandai is going to release a new Sailor moon Figure it's going to be 14cm and it will have Luna, 2 moon sticks and moon tiara action affect.  It will come out in the states in August and will cost $45.  I wish it was August already.6d4367b96ddab0b8447483709a67ce094d557fd8_r

Quote    Reply   

#27 post_url

May 3 13 5:19 PM

Good news.  You can preorder the figure on May.9  It will be sold by Bandai's official North America Distributor Bluefin, it will cost $42.99 this August or September.   I can't wait.Banana

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

May 9 13 8:03 PM

moonbunny28 wrote:
So psyched I just pre-ordered the Sailor Moon figure and can't wait until it gets released.Banana

Where cause I looked on Bluefin and I dont see it at all.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 10 13 9:25 PM

I pre-ordered my on Amazon also there are some on EBay buy those are between $45 and $58.   I got mine for $42 .  Now for the bad news CD Japan had it on special for $29 but it sold out already way before I even knew they where selling it.Cry

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 post_url

May 11 13 12:38 PM

moonbunny28 wrote:
Glad to help a fellow Moonie.Thumbsup
Thanks so much for your help!

I am starting to think this anime reboot is never going to happen. We have not heard about it at all...

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

May 12 13 1:24 AM

I have a feeling this won't happen this year but next.smiley: indifferent   It looks like Sailor Mercury is next.  Bandai's Tamashii Nations brand showcased an unpainted Mercury at the main Sofmap store in Tokyo's Akihabara  District on Saturday.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

May 12 13 11:52 AM

Its a bit stupid of them to not even tell us anything and to completely let us all question whats going on...I am annoyed with how they handled this...

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

May 18 13 12:23 PM

Anime series are not known for divulging tons of trailers or artwork or anything of that sort so far in advance. You would assume that they would take a different spin on handling Sailor Moon, but being secretive really is the norm. This might be a bad example given the franchise, but the Rebuild of Evangelion movies have some of the most cryptic marketing out there before the movies are out, then once they're out, trailers and commercials and promo stills and everything abound.

Also, some merchandise is starting to creep out. A calendar/planner isn't much but it's something.

http://sailormoon.channel.or.jp/news/index.html#m37

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Jun 2 13 5:34 AM

The Sailor Moon musicals are back.Clap   Osabu Naoko's editor revealed on his twitter.  They will start in September with 16 performances also Tuxedo Kamen will be played my a women.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Jun 2 13 12:55 PM

moonbunny28 wrote:
The Sailor Moon musicals are back.Clap   Osabu Naoko's editor revealed on his twitter.  They will start in September with 16 performances also Tuxedo Kamen will be played my a women.
So stupid... -_-

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jun 4 13 7:29 PM

Naoko's editor has tweeted that there will be another announcement on the Official Sailor Moon website on the 11th I hope it has something to do with the anime.  This is cool I wish I could get it, in Japan they are releasing a compact with actual make up in it.  It comes in the R compact.  Its so far available at CDJapan for over 50 dollars.smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help