Remove this ad

#1761 post_url

Mar 4 14 11:10 AM

Woohoo! These great idols need to comeback (e.g. 4minute, After School, Brave Girls, SISTAR, etc) cause K-Pop has been so incredibly boring lately!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1762 post_url

Mar 6 14 10:58 PM

Comeback on March 17th with 4minute World!
Also ,good or bad news depending, the title track is with Brave Bros.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Mar 6 14 11:05 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1763 post_url

Mar 7 14 12:47 AM

What's Your Name? was fine, Is It Poppin'? would've been better without the stupid stock vocal. If this sounds like what he's been doing for other groups lately, I won't be happy.

Quote    Reply   

#1767 post_url

Mar 7 14 10:38 PM

OH MY GOD HYUNA LOOKS NORMAL FOR ONCE. Well, at least no terrifying circle lenses like she's usually had...but yeah, they all look kinda dopey in that picture >__>;

Quote    Reply   

#1769 post_url

Mar 10 14 10:14 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Brave Brothers...STOP WORKING WITH ARTISTS! Pay attention to your own damned artists already! UGGH! He is so damn frustrating now!

Did you hear he is planning on releasing another girl group?

Quote    Reply   

#1770 post_url

Mar 10 14 10:39 PM

i love salt & vinegar lays omg i gotta buy some tomorrow smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1774 post_url

Mar 11 14 10:42 AM

Jaxxia wrote:

mitsuhoney wrote:
Brave Brothers...STOP WORKING WITH ARTISTS! Pay attention to your own damned artists already! UGGH! He is so damn frustrating now!

Did you hear he is planning on releasing another girl group?

I did... That only infuriated me more...

Quote    Reply   

#1775 post_url

Mar 11 14 1:50 PM

I'm not gonna lie... I absolutely love Brave Bros. Everything he touches is magic and he is actually at his best whenever he works with HyunA (AKA 4minute too)

Quote    Reply   

#1777 post_url

Mar 11 14 9:06 PM

calvinxx wrote:
I'm not gonna lie... I absolutely love Brave Bros. Everything he touches is magic and he is actually at his best whenever he works with HyunA (AKA 4minute too)
I never said I hated him. I just hate his decisions. Dude opened up his own agency only to completely ignore the people that he worked so hard to get into the business, he has a terrible business strategy that to this day I really do not understand how on earth he thinks. I love Brave Brothers, and always loved his music even though some songs were kind of "so-so" for me, but he needs to stop working with so many artists and pay attention to his own...

Quote    Reply   

#1778 post_url

Mar 12 14 6:21 PM

Hyuna looks hot with short hair(blonde or dark). I always thought she looked a mess, but she looks great now. Idk..kinda feels like there's no real buzz for this comeback. I think they should have waited a bit instead of trying to join the girl group battle.

I swear it seems like every girl group has been doing the weird f(x) electric shock concept(BEG black box..now 4minute). Or was it's BEG CC that started it..or Shinee? IDK lol

Quote    Reply   

#1779 post_url

Mar 12 14 8:47 PM

The title track is called What are You Doing today?
They have a new set of teaser pictures that have a pajama party theme going on. Soompi link

Hyuna and Rita Ora are filming a Funny or Die episode. They did that f(x) and Anna Kendrick video thing.
This is going to be interesting. Hyuna doesn't speak english very well from what I've heard in the music.

Quote    Reply   

#1780 post_url

Mar 13 14 1:52 AM

@cubeunited: #4minuteworld TRACK LIST
01. WAIT A MINUTE
02. 오늘 뭐해
03. 알려 줄게
- 지현, 지윤, 소현 (OF 4MINUTE)
04. 들어와
- 가윤, 현아 (OF 4MINUTE)
05. 고마워

Tracklist is out