Remove this ad

#1741 post_url

Nov 12 13 3:34 PM

Is this reliable? Cuz I would really prefer their next release to be a 2nd album... I think they're popular enough to stop it with doing nothing but minis...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1742 post_url

Nov 12 13 3:55 PM

Wow, a 5th, 6th and 7th mini album in one year? Well, they did kind of got bigger since "What's Your Name?" and now that they are no longer promoting in Japan might as well make the best of it.

Quote    Reply   

#1743 post_url

Nov 12 13 10:32 PM

It sounds like a lost especially as they've basically released a mini once a year so far. I didn't even realise there was a years gap between the last three minis.

Quote    Reply   

#1744 post_url

Nov 13 13 3:47 PM

shaffy oppa wrote:
It sounds like a lost especially as they've basically released a mini once a year so far. I didn't even realise there was a years gap between the last three minis.

Them releasing anything that is not during springtime would be extremely surprising. lol Once a year, during spring, 4minute releases one thing.

Quote    Reply   

#1746 post_url

Nov 15 13 11:53 PM

We all know what's going on in those two pictures.
These pictures look bad. Hyuna doesn't look sexy, but sickly.
Are all the pictures all out yet? They all can't be this bad.

Quote    Reply   

#1748 post_url

Nov 16 13 12:42 AM

maze wrote:
what the hell are the two pics on the bottom , fucking awkward!!
Well when two people are intimate with each other, sometimes one individual will please the other by servicing them in a sexual way, this is called oral sex. Which is what these pictures are depicting. It is quite a common practice actually.

No I am just messing around with you lol, but seriously, why in the hell did the photographer even let those photos happen? I dont even...I cant even...just...no *walks away with white flag in the air*

Quote    Reply   

#1749 post_url

Nov 16 13 10:31 PM

Some more photos

The pictures are blurry but you can just see lipstick kiss marks on JS's arm.
The problem isn't the chemistry that they don't have is that JS looks like
he doesn't have a clue what to do. Hyuna's blond hair goes back and forth for me.
Sometimes it looks great and other times it washes her out, makes her look like a vampire.

Quote    Reply   

#1750 post_url

Nov 17 13 1:24 AM

Hmm I wonder how Hyuna felt about taking these photos. But there should've been more solo photos of JS in a speedo or something to balance it out. Right now it just seems like an excuse to release a Hyuna lingerie photobook (which it is I guess)

Anyway if they really do release 3 minis next year, I could see them going even farther up the ranks~ Although I would like for 2jib to happen before 2020 lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1751 post_url

Nov 18 13 1:04 AM

sunnysideup wrote:
Hmm I wonder how Hyuna felt about taking these photos. But there should've been more solo photos of JS in a speedo or something to balance it out.
Um... yes! That would have been orgasmic!

But there is literally no chemistry between them its seriously so awkward...

Quote    Reply   

#1753 post_url

Nov 18 13 12:46 PM

DarkAngel wrote:
^ Yea, that's because....

THAT BOY IS A BOTTOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! THAT BOY IS A BOTTOO~~~~OOOM!!!
Haha! OMG did you really just quote that song? I love you even more!

Quote    Reply   

#1755 post_url

Jan 19 14 10:53 PM

4minute Only Gained Weight for the BB Anniversary Album

sunnysideup wrote:
Hmm I wonder how Hyuna felt about taking these photos.

I've been following her instagram and she's so cute and adorable on there.
A complete switch from how she preforms. I think she just deals with it professionally.
She's said she doesn't like it but she does it anyway.

Quote    Reply   

#1756 post_url

Jan 20 14 1:40 AM

I dont think I would like Hyuna as a "cute" overly annoying ageyo type of girl, that shit is overdone with and played out enough as it is, I am glad that they gave her the image that she has now, sorry but I prefer the "stage" Hyuna to the "real" Hyuna lol

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help