Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:42 AM

journey wrote:
Thelma is trash and she is so desperate for attention.

BTW 'grats to them for getting the weekly #1 on Melon, Soribada, Dosirak, Melon and Monkey3 this week. they even beat Big Bang. btw Orange Caramel isn't even in the top 10 and Rania isn't even top 50.

Wow... really, she's trash? smiley: laugh
You mofo's is nuts.
She's a musician... yes you are supposed to whore yourselves out just like Kpop does all the time, now let it rest and lets pray that this song will be listenable, which I'm quite sure it won't be.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:59 AM

Whatevs! I'm looking forward to the Thelma collab. She'll fit in with girls, personality-wise. But I'll take that back if it's some boring ballad...

And this video is dedicated to mitsuhoney. It's not a punch, but an elbow is close enough!

Quote    Reply   

#44 post_url

Apr 20 11 10:57 AM

To be honest, I knew Raina would not make an impact in Korea, their style and music is more appropriate for the American market.

Congratulations to 4minute, "Mirror Mirror" is indeed by addiction at the moment!

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Apr 21 11 12:56 AM

I dont hate her, but I hate her hair for "Mirror Mirror" promos, it really does not suit her.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#54 post_url

Apr 21 11 10:00 AM

Goodness, poor Sohyun was sobbing HARD! Negl, I laughed my ass off when she kept trying to talk. She going to be teased mercilessly by the other girls later on. smiley: laugh 

So happy for my girls! I was a little worried that they might not win anything even though they been number one on so many charts. I flailed like a dumbass when they won. And in my favorite color, too! They looked hot.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Apr 21 11 10:08 AM

Sohyun just made me love her a bit more, she looked very cute when they won crying and thanking everyone.

Congratulations, this song is so much better than the other two songs that it competed with, so I am really glad they won at long last. And is it me or did I just see American people at the show too?

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Apr 21 11 2:18 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Sohyun just made me love her a bit more, she looked very cute when they won crying and thanking everyone.

Congratulations, this song is so much better than the other two songs that it competed with, so I am really glad they won at long last. And is it me or did I just see American people at the show too?

I saw them, too. smiley: laugh

Congrats to the girls!

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Apr 21 11 2:19 PM

This is not their first award. This is just their first for this album. They won once on MCD for HUH, once on MCD for Muzik and Inkigayo for Muzik too. Not to mention 11 awards they won at award shows since 2009.

Sohyunnie is so perfect

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#60 post_url

Apr 21 11 5:15 PM

I'm surprised Big Bang didn't win instead lol

Congratz to the girls though, the song is fantastic!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help