Remove this ad

#2161 post_url

Aug 2 16 7:48 PM

SushiBoat wrote:
Eottae MV is already at 2.5m+ views in 1 day. I think that's her best yet.
Now its at 3 million, should be 4 million by tonight. Crazy!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2163 post_url

Aug 4 16 5:30 PM

^seriously, that's how the MV should have been. So gorgeous!!

And my problem with song is that it has only one verse, and that makes the song monotonous, even if I do like the chorus a lot

Quote    Reply   

#2166 post_url

Aug 5 16 2:36 AM

sora2522 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it has two verses? Or do you mean melodically? I can see what you mean with the monotony though

It has but the second one is not "complete" if you know what I mean (sounds more like the part after a bridge), so it gets really fast to the "second" chorus. But maybe that's because the song STARTS with the chorus. @_@ All in all I think the structure is messy, but that was the purpose I guess. I know the comeback performances will make me like it better 'cause Hyuna's dancing is hot as hell, so I'm looking forward to them

Quote    Reply   

#2167 post_url

Aug 5 16 1:46 PM

maze wrote:
sora2522 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it has two verses? Or do you mean melodically? I can see what you mean with the monotony though

It has but the second one is not "complete" if you know what I mean (sounds more like the part after a bridge), so it gets really fast to the "second" chorus. But maybe that's because the song STARTS with the chorus. @_@ All in all I think the structure is messy, but that was the purpose I guess. I know the comeback performances will make me like it better 'cause Hyuna's dancing is hot as hell, so I'm looking forward to them
Yeah, I noticed what you mean when I listened to it later last night, how the second verse is halved. I think it doesn't help that there's no official bridge and it ends on what feels like the penultimate chorus, at least to me
But yeaaaah waiting for the comeback lives like mad. Also any news on that 19+ video lolol

EDIT: WELL LOOKIT DAT

Last Edited By: sora2522 Aug 5 16 1:58 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2169 post_url

Aug 7 16 3:49 PM

Looks like she's doing the full mini performance route again, which I don't mind; I like it when the other tracks get some recognition too

Quote    Reply   

#2170 post_url

Aug 7 16 5:22 PM

I think I'm finally a Hyuna fan after watching the Sketchbook performances. I'm a bigger fan of the tracks where she raps/sings in a lower tone but her title tracks are fun to listen to!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2174 post_url

Aug 12 16 4:18 AM

okay but where dat 19+ MV at tho

I absolutely HATE the second half of the chorus breakdown, with the 'twerking' (yes she actually called it that on an episode of Happy Together.........they actually compared it to one of those asian shake-fit machines LOLOL). It looks awkward as hell and literally the worst part about the entire routine.
I do wonder who that dancer with the beige tube top is. She's the only one that's not Korean, and it's very rare to see any back-up dancers who aren't Korean I feel, except for that one time when BoA had a whole entourage for Only One

Quote    Reply   

#2175 post_url

Aug 12 16 10:08 PM

The shaking routine doesn't really bother me, but that's probably because I have a dancer background and I have seen that move utilized in many routines. It's just a "don't mind it" or "hate it" kind of dance I guess. I think with the right clothes and accessories, it would look a lot better.

Quote    Reply   

#2176 post_url

Aug 13 16 2:48 AM

Yeah, I think that's it. It's not something I would've paired with this song, and especially not with these dancers, and the way they're dressed doesn't really accentuate the moves at all either.

Quote    Reply   

#2177 post_url

Aug 15 16 5:18 PM

sora2522 wrote:

I absolutely HATE the second half of the chorus breakdown, with the 'twerking' (yes she actually called it that on an episode of Happy Together.........they actually compared it to one of those asian shake-fit machines LOLOL). It looks awkward as hell and literally the worst part about the entire routine.
I do wonder who that dancer with the beige tube top is. She's the only one that's not Korean, and it's very rare to see any back-up dancers who aren't Korean I feel, except for that one time when BoA had a whole entourage for Only One

Do you mean from 3:07 onwards?

Quote    Reply   

#2178 post_url

Aug 15 16 8:45 PM

maze wrote:
sora2522 wrote:

Do you mean from 3:07 onwards?
No, I'm talking about the dance part when the beat drops in the chorus. In the dance video, watch from :50 when she starts to kinda shake her body. At 1min the shaking gets even worse lolol

Quote    Reply   

#2179 post_url

Aug 16 16 4:52 PM

OMGG thats my favorite part of the song and choreo D: when I'm with the headphones on I can't help doing booty poppin whenever this part comes out, I got addicted to the song to the point that I learned the dancing unintentionally lol I'm so gay

Quote    Reply   

#2180 post_url

Aug 17 16 12:27 AM

IT WOULD LOOK BETTER IF SHE WAS BOOTY POPPIN' MOAR LOLOL. I love the group buttpop bit, just the human vibrator moves I can't stand

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help