Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 11 12:23 PM

Tags : : , , , , , ,

generasia wrote:
4minute (포미닛) is a Korean pop girl group formed by Cube Entertainment. They are best known for their hit 2009 song "MUZIK" and Hyun A, a former Wonder Girls member that left the group due to illness. They made their Japanese debut on May 5, 2010 with the release of the Japanese version of "MUZIK". In a statement, Cube Entertainment defined the meaning of the name "4minute" stating that they "...will give off each of their charms while performing for that 4 minute long performance on the stage, captivating the hearts of fans".

Check generasia for the full biography.

♠♠♠ New Release

6th Mini-Album 「Crazy」
image image
2015.02.09 Released

[Tracklist]
01. Crazy (미쳐 / Michyeo)
02. Cut It Out (1절만 하시죠 / Iljeolman Hasijyo; Stop At The First Verse)
03. Tickle Tickle Tickle (간지럽혀 / Ganjireophyeo)
04. Stand Out (feat. Manager) (눈에 띄네 / Nune Ttuine)
05. Show Me
06. Cold Rain (추운 비 / Chuun Bi)

♠♠♠ Korean Album

♠♠♠ Korean Mini-Albums

♠♠♠ Korean Digital Singles

♠♠♠ Japanese Albums

♠♠♠ Japanese Singles

♠♠♠ Japanese DVDs

♠♠♠ Asian Albums

Official Korean Website
http://www.4min.co.kr/
Official Japanese Website
http://www.4minute-japan.com/
Official Universal Japan Profile
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/4minute/index.html

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Jul 25 16 1:08 AM. Edited 74 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 post_url

Apr 14 11 4:07 PM

Really hope these girls manage to win something this time around~ have they ever won anything? I can't recall it ever happening XD

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 15 11 1:09 AM

x: I must be bias still from that december cd..or whatever it was called.  Don't like the new single.  Also...they're singing with Thelma now? smiley: eyes

Best thing on the new single is the intro...should of just made that a looped for 5 minutes song...and i would of loved it.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 15 11 1:53 AM

I didn't know about the Thelma Aoyama single. I hope it's better than Amerie's version with 4minute. I think they were basically backup singers on that one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#14 post_url

Apr 15 11 2:58 PM

I hope neither win. Rania has been punishing all of these debuts and comebacks. 4minute has disappointed me to no end with their comeback. Mirror Mirror is the only tolerable off the "new" album. Cube has definitely when in the wrong direction with their image. It's another reason why I'm disappointed too. smiley: frown

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Apr 15 11 3:25 PM

Well, you both can stay pressed and bitter because Orange Caramel hasn't been in the top 20 for days and Rania hasn't been able to crack the top 100. 4minute however has been sitting on top for weeks and might be able to snag a win soon from under Big Bang.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Apr 15 11 5:36 PM

greypoupon wrote:
Well, you both can stay pressed and bitter because Orange Caramel hasn't been in the top 20 for days and Rania hasn't been able to crack the top 100. 4minute however has been sitting on top for weeks and might be able to snag a win soon from under Big Bang.
You mean for a couple of hours? Last I check, they only stayed on top for like 2 hours and dropped off and hasn't been able to regain the top position for majority of the charts.smiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#18 post_url

Apr 15 11 6:25 PM

greypoupon wrote:

Orange Caramel's Bangkok City is the most downloaded song in Korea this week though...

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Apr 15 11 7:16 PM

I prefer either "Mirror Mirror" or "Bangkok City" to win, it got to a point where I feel that BIGBANG dont deserve to win. Its not the fact that I no longer am a fan of them due to the high arrogance and conceitedness they all have, but that the song itself is not even that good.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Apr 15 11 10:19 PM

LMAO what charts are either of you looking at tbh. Since the 11th, Mirror Mirror has held the daily spots of: 2, 2, 1, 2, 3 on Mnet AKA one of the biggest, if not the biggest online chart. (no. 2 on Melon which is the second biggest). H2H was 5, 6, 6, 6, 7 on Mnet this week and no. 10 on Melon yesterday. So...

Big Bang will only win because of high physical sales. 4minute has chance to win a few because their digital sales are high.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help