Remove this ad

#162 post_url

May 20 13 9:00 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
That teaser looked so amazing...then the song started...

Mte. I hope and pray this album is amazing because so far...

Quote    Reply   

#163 post_url

May 20 13 9:18 AM

I can't wait for "Bad Girls" it sounds so good, when is the album released exactly? Also I'm addicted to "Miss Korea", always singing it...

Anyway romanized tracklist:

01. Holly Jolly Bus feat. Soon Shim the Dog
02. Miss Korea (미스코리아)
03. Love Radar feat. Beenzino
04. Bad Girls
05. I Hate Myself (내가 미워요 / Naega Miwoyo)
06. Bounced Checks of Love (사랑의 부도수표 / Sarangui Budosupyo)
07. Full Moon
08. Trust Me
09. Special
10. Amor Mio feat. Bak Ji Young
11. Somebody (누군가 / Nugunga)
12. Wouldn't Ask You (묻지 않을게요 / Mudji Aneulgeyo)
13. Crazy feat. Ahn Young Mi (미쳐 / Micheyo)
14. Show Show Show (쇼쇼쇼)
15. Better Together
16. No (노)

I searched who Soon Shim was and... It's her dog! smiley: eek I don't know how he'll be featured but that's really cute haha!
I'm not sure about the last track's translation though... I saw "No" and "Oar"...

Quote    Reply   

#165 post_url

May 20 13 9:24 AM

I hope so but it's written on some shops that the release is on May 22nd... I really don't know when it's gonna be released.
Maybe it won't even be midnight, sometimes they release albums at noon... But we'll see. smiley: eyes

Quote    Reply   

#170 post_url

May 20 13 3:04 PM

Moh wrote:
LeeLeeNeko wrote:
03. Love Radar feat. Beenzino

Already excited for this one. cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c
Same, I'm more excited for this than Bad Girls. cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c There's a strong chance that it will be the third music video. Their collaboration was announced before the actual comeback and if my memory serves me right, the song was described as a "sexy dance song inspired by hip-hop." 6d4367b96ddab0b8447483709a67ce094d557fd8_r

In other news, Bad Girls was produced by DSign Music and we'll be getting two music videos - a story version and a dance version!

Last Edited By: FKari May 20 13 11:12 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 post_url

May 20 13 3:11 PM

I've really been holding my excitement till the album finally leaks/releases. Overall I'm just ready for everything to pop off. It's been to damn long lol.

The thought crossed my mind, that if this comeback does well, can we get that concert released finally?

Quote    Reply   

#174 post_url

May 20 13 11:25 PM

So after previewing the album, I figure a lot of you will be disappointed by it. Despite being reported as a dance/hip-hop album, the majority of the tracks are folksy, bluesy, jazzy and rocky a.k.a. no club banger or dance songs. Like none, at all. I'm a little bit upset myself. Even Bad Girls is more on the rock-ish side. However, that doesn't mean that is the album is horrible, far from it. It's just not we expected. You'll just need to get over your initial disappointment. The songs are still very good and her vocals have never sounded better.

*sigh*

Quote    Reply   

#175 post_url

May 20 13 11:46 PM

That's not surprising to me. She's been making some life style changes that I wondered if she would come back like she did before.
I've been holding off on buying the limited edition because I wasn't sure it would be the Hyori I wanted.

Quote    Reply   

#176 post_url

May 20 13 11:53 PM

I don't know, despite everything in her life, she always said that she would return with dance tracks. However despite that, the more I'm listening to the album, the more I'm enjoying it.

This user is slowly, but surely, uploading the entire album on Youtube:

Quote    Reply   

#177 post_url

May 21 13 12:10 AM

Nope, nope, nope. I'm sorry, but I like Hyori when she's rubbing her vagina against someone/something with a ridiculously hot beat behind her. Her mediocre voice does nothing for me with songs like these.

Quote    Reply   

#180 post_url

May 21 13 2:52 AM

I really like it. The video is cute and I really like the song. Kinda happy it's not some techno dance pop.

edit: I'm really loving the album right now..tbh I think I like it better than H-logic.

Last Edited By: StillStanding May 21 13 3:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help