Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Feb 9 12 5:28 PM

Oricon wrote:
Negi wrote:
Seriously, where's my girl at ? I need some Bang Bang.
Do we have news ?

Off topic but... Welcome back Negi!smiley: happy
Thanks dear <3 !
Summer o_o !? Oh god...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#45 post_url

Feb 10 12 12:12 AM

She probably won't be releasing music any time soon. She's busy hosting her new SBS music program "You & I" with Jung Jae Hyung.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#49 post_url

Jun 18 12 6:01 PM

yay fall! can't wait for her next delay! it has been a lot of months since last one lol
I guess she's too busy being vegetarian and having an ugly boyfriend to care bout her own fans

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Jul 12 12 7:24 PM

*throws hands up in the air* DONE!

I am so done with the consistent postponing of her album, in fact, dont even give people a date of when you are coming back when you dont even have songs ready. So stupid. Whatever. We have Son Dam Bi and Kahi, shes just a variety queen right now.

Quote    Reply   

Ikun

#54 post_url

Jul 12 12 7:28 PM

that gurl had 6 songs done just after the release of H-Logic because she had planed a super-repackage. at least she could release this -_-

or release the new songs from this rejected album. i don't care if it's "mediocre". at least I can hear her voice sob

It will wait her to 2013 my ass 

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#55 post_url

Jul 12 12 7:54 PM

You're over Hyori. I cannot be bothered waiting for you.

After all of these delays, I hope her album (when FINALLY released) better be a smash after all these bloody long delays.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Jul 12 12 8:51 PM

I can foresee the excuse they may use next year:

"Lee Hyori comeback delayed infinitely, laptop with possible song titles lost somewhere in airport"

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jul 14 12 1:42 AM

If it were me, I would be a little gunshy about releasing music after what happened last time too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help