Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 14 11 12:22 PM

Tags : : , , , ,

generasia wrote:
Lee Hyori (이효리, also romanized as E Hyo Ri / Hyolee / Hyo Lee) is a Korean pop singer, MC, CM model and actress. She made her debut as the leader and sub vocalist of the girl group Fin.K.L and successfully debuted as a solo artist with her album "STYLISH...E hyOlee" after Fin.K.L unofficially disbanded. Currently she is one of the highest paid female singers in South Korea.

Name: Lee Hyori (이효리)
Birthday: May 10, 1979
Birthplace: Cheongwon, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
Blood Type: A
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Religion: Christian
Hobbies: Drawing, Acting
Favorite Part of Her Body: Her long, straight hair
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Artists: Mariah Carey, Brandy
Favorite Songs: Ballad's and RnB

✿✿✿ Latest Release

5th Album 「MONOCHROME」
2013.05.21 Released

[Tracklist]
01. Holly Jolly feat. Soon Shim the Dog
02. Miss Korea (미스코리아)
03. Love Radar feat. Beenzino
04. Bad Girls
05. I Hate Myself (내가 미워요 / Naega Miwoyo)
06. Bounced Checks of Love (사랑의 부도수표 / Sarangui Budosupyo)
07. Full Moon
08. Trust Me
09. Special
10. Amor Mio feat. Bak Ji Young
11. Somebody (누군가 / Nugunga)
12. Wouldn't Ask You (묻지 않을게요 / Mudji Aneulgeyo)
13. Crazy feat. Ahn Young Mi (미쳐 / Micheyo)
14. Show Show Show (쇼쇼쇼)
15. Better Together
16. No (노)

✿✿✿ Albums

✿✿✿ Single

✿✿✿ Digital Singles

Official Website
http://www.hyoleeworld.com/
Official Fan Cafe
http://cafe.daum.net/hyolee79

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko May 26 13 7:23 AM. Edited 15 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 14 11 5:42 PM

I'm in full listen-only-to-Hyori! period XD not sure why. And still, though I re-discovered some songs in her older albums, I still think "H-Logic" is the best x_x

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:25 PM

^ Don't hotlink from allkpop, I told you it's forbidden and it won't load except if you previously opened the original article.

On April 11th, singer Lee Hyori took part in an interview and photoshoot with “Singles” lifestyle magazine, and showed off her sophisticated charms once again.

During her interview, she revealed, “I’m having a lot of fun with learning how to play the guitar and composing songs lately. I don’t leave the house much, so it feels like those two things have become my new friends.”

Speaking on her recent activities in raising awareness for abandoned animals, Lee Hyori stated, “I feel that my popularity is having a greater effect in the promotion of the  protection of animals and the environment. In that regard, I feel fortunate that I’m a celebrity and am able to use my influence in that way.”

Check out her full interview through the May edition of “Singles”.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

May 18 11 9:50 PM

Some updates regarding Hyori's new album

• She is currently in the studio recording tracks for it
  • The album is planned to be only a mini-album
  • The release date is this summer, earliest is June (but not likely)

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

May 22 11 11:09 AM

Oh she's coming back *yay*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Jun 6 11 4:27 AM

Still collecting songs so it's been delayed.

Earlier, Lee Hyori announced that she’d be making her comeback in June. Unfortunately, the album’s production has yet to be finalized, which led her to postpone it to August by the earliest.

A representative of her agency revealed, “Her album was originally scheduled to be released in June, but because we haven’t yet finished collecting songs and finalizing preparations, we’ve decided that it will be difficult for her to comeback as planned.”

According to representatives, she will be making her comeback by August at the earliest, or by September at the latest.

Netizens commented, “I’m already curious about her next album”, and “I hope she overcomes the obstacles of her last album and comes back with a better image.”

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Jun 6 11 6:19 PM

her agency needs to quadruple check every single note of every single song for plagiarism. I don't think she can survive another ~scandal~.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Jul 13 11 12:11 PM

Yes "Remember" (Gieokhae / 기억해) is her second song for the Naver Talent Campaign Charity (for abandoned animals) ! It's out today ;

The first song "Please Stay Behind" (Namajuseyo / 남아주세요) was released back in April.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jul 13 11 6:34 PM

Love both songs. They are really good to just listen, and enjoy... Her voice is beautiful.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help