Remove this ad

#441 post_url

Feb 9 15 8:08 PM

After hearing this, WTF is SM doing just keeping her a rapper? She actually has good vocal skills and it doesn't seem like they're utilized at all in f(x) material,.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#446 post_url

Feb 10 15 12:39 AM

The song is AMAZING. And the fact that she wrote and produced it too is impressive. But oh god, the teaser pis in the video just add to herstereotypical boy looks .__.;

Quote    Reply   

#447 post_url

Feb 10 15 7:59 AM

Yep, since Electric Shock she's been getting more lines as singer.

And well, I think we all love her boy-ish looks. It'd be weird if she suddenly started wearing heels and shit xD

Quote    Reply   

#449 post_url

Feb 11 15 9:59 PM

Would Korea really ban the song if it was called SHAKE DAT ASS? Because really...

ARUTO wrote:
Yep, since Electric Shock she's been getting more lines as singer.

And well, I think we all love her boy-ish looks. It'd be weird if she suddenly started wearing heels and shit xD

There were some candid pics of her in heels a few months ago.

She looks best when she goes full trans~

Quote    Reply   

#450 post_url

Feb 12 15 1:21 AM

Not sure how long this will stay up

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#455 post_url

Feb 13 15 2:19 AM

Iunno, the song is cute. Catchy. I feel like it's a liiiittle safe for a debut title track, especially considering we know Amber has so much more to offer (although then again, this IS SM we're talking about...), but it's not that bad in my opinion. For the life of me though, I can't place what it reminds me of...

Also it totally looks like Hyoyeon is in the orchestra scenes too lololol

Sidenote: ERIC NAM WAS ON THIS MINI AND NO ONE MENTIONED THIS?!?!?! *internal fangirling*

Quote    Reply   

#457 post_url

Feb 13 15 5:20 PM

^ Wait, what guy? (Also Korean version of what??) >__> Are you talkng about the Eric Nam duet? Because rude how dare you not know who the flawless Eric Nam is :P

UPDATE: Apparently the orchestra scene actually DOES have Hyoyeon, as well as Jackson (GOT5 I think?) and miss A's Min, although I couldn't find her. They're all supposed to be her friends basically

First live, from what I can tell. Seems like she'll be doing something similar to BoA's Only One, where she'll feature a different labelmate during the lives?

Quote    Reply   

#458 post_url

Feb 13 15 9:16 PM

sora2522 wrote:
^ Wait, what guy? (Also Korean version of what??) >__> Are you talkng about the Eric Nam duet? Because rude how dare you not know who the flawless Eric Nam is :P

That duet is the English version (or at least it uses the same music) from f(x)'s "Goodbye Summer", included on 'Pînk Tape', which is performed by Amber, Krystal, Luna and EXO's D.O.

Quote    Reply   

#459 post_url

Feb 14 15 2:02 AM

Wow, I'm listening to it now, and I didn't even realize it was the same song XD
....Also why did I think there was Korean in Just Wanna jfc my brain is derp. That makes so much more sense now

Quote    Reply   

#460 post_url

Feb 27 15 3:42 AM

Seems like Amber's dropped Wendy for bandmate Luna!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help