Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 18 11 12:42 PM

Tags : :

f(x) (에프엑스) is a South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2009. The quintet consists of Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. The group made their debut on September 5, 2009, with release of the digital single "LA chA TA". They are known for their consistent sound in releases, with their music being very electronic. f(x) released their first EP Nu ABO in 2010 to growing popularity. They released their first studio album Pinocchio in 2011. The lead single off the album "Pinocchio (Danger)" gained their first music program win and was their first song to win the triple crown. Their band name, f(x) originates from the mathematics' notation meaning function, f(x).

The group has been given the title of "Asia Pop Dance Group" by their label and are touted as a multinational group since f(x) consists of members from China, the United States, and South Korea. In 2012 it was announced that they would debut in Japan under avex.

NEW RELEASE

Amber - 1st Mini-Album 「Beautiful」
2015.02.16 Released | Amber's Solo Debut

[Tracklist]
01. Beautiful
02. SHAKE THAT BRASS (feat. Taeyeon (Girls' Generation))
03. Love Run
04. Heights
05. I Just Wanna (feat. Eric Nam)

ALBUMS

MINI-ALBUMS

Official Korean Website
http://fx.smtown.com/
Official Japanese Website
http://www.fx-jp.jp/
Official YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fxsmtown
Official Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/fx.smtown

Amber's Official Website
http://amber.smtown.com/
Amber's Twitter
http://twitter.com/llama_ajol
Amber's Instagram
http://instagram.com/ajol_llama
Krystal's Instagram (deleted)
http://instagram.com/kjungxox

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Jul 21 16 12:43 PM. Edited 38 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

feelmymind

#1 post_url

Apr 18 11 12:49 PM

I finally got to listening to the song, but it doesn't really go anywhere. Like after a minute and half I started skipping through to see if any of it sounded different. F(x) needs more music, not just noise in their song. I mean this isn't the first song from SME that hasn't gone anywhere, but the lack of music is killing me. Its a step down from NUABO and boring, but no where near the worse release I've heard, so maybe their follow up track will be be better?

Last Edited By: feelmymind Apr 18 11 12:51 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 18 11 1:12 PM

feelmymind wrote:
I finally got to listening to the song, but it doesn't really go anywhere. Like after a minute and half I started skipping through to see if any of it sounded different. F(x) needs more music, not just noise in their song. I mean this isn't the first song from SME that hasn't gone anywhere, but the lack of music is killing me. Its a step down from NUABO and boring, but no where near the worse release I've heard, so maybe their follow up track will be be better?
I have to agree. It sounds like a filler track that was made to sound like their previous promo tracks, but failed...  

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:20 PM

OMG I love it. So happy to see them back in motion! Is it just me or is Luna's voice wayyy more high picthed then the norm?...

I wish i still knew how to make .gifs. I totally want one of Sulli at 1:30ish..

Last Edited By: QuantumLeap07 Apr 18 11 11:28 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:51 PM

^ I hear the Luna thing too, I actually though the entrie middle 8 was Krystal cause it didn't sound like Luna was there to me.

SM, fire whoever is directing these recent MVs. Its like no one understood the general feel of this song. (That was the issue with Lachata too.)

Do I even hear the stomping/military sounds from SJ-M's MV reused here?

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Apr 18 11 11:59 PM

She seriously sounds like Ai Kago or Tsuji Nozomi... they altered something there. She's NOT that high pitched, I'm gaga for her voice but in this song its just not right.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 19 11 12:05 AM

The video was nice! There were a few parts where some of the members weren't lipsynching very well and it was really obvious and I think the video could have been edited a little better in some parts, but over all, I'm happy with it. Amber looked amazing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 post_url

Apr 19 11 1:45 PM

Hey you guys I have a question for you, on Wikipedia this album is listed as both a physical CD release and a digital download one, how can I buy the digital version? please and thank you ^^

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:03 PM

Sorry but:

NU ABO (song & MV) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danger (song & MV)

I'm disappointed. The song is lame. I was expecting a hot comeback but this is meh... still, can't wait for the album!

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:25 PM

NU ABO > Your life

Please, that comeback is bad (atm). Maybe it'll grow on me with lives but I honeslty don't think it will...

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Apr 19 11 8:10 PM

ARUTO wrote:
Sorry but:

NU ABO (song & MV) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danger (song & MV)

I'm disappointed. The song is lame. I was expecting a hot comeback but this is meh... still, can't wait for the album!

So true.
NU ABO was the jam, this sounds like an album filler... other than the "danger" part, it has no hook.
And I'm not her for that, so next single please smiley: tired

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Apr 19 11 9:32 PM

A web rip of the album just leaked at JPS!

EDIT:

Nvm, dont bother. 1) the album sounds absolutely horrible and Im NOT a picky person at all. 2) All the tracks skip really bad and its super annoying. Ill wait for a real CD Rip.

Last Edited By: QuantumLeap07 Apr 19 11 10:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

feelmymind

#17 post_url

Apr 19 11 10:44 PM

SMTwon is coming to Paris

M Entertainment is going to Europe and they are holding a concert in France, Paris for the first time.

SM revealed on the 20th, "SMTown World Tour that's has been held in Seoul, LA, Tokyo, Shanghai, etc, will also be held in 'Le Zenith de Paris', which is located in Paris, France on June 10th. They plan to meet the music fans in Paris.

SM Entertainment is first Korean entertainment company to hold a joint concert in Europe.

The venue that the concert will be held in, 'Le Zenith de Paris', is also famous as a stage that world star singers like Ne-Yo, PCD, and the Jonas Brothers have performed in.

The SM artists that will participate in Paris performance include: TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, and f(x) are the leaders of the K-pop sensation in Europe. Because it's the first performance that popular K-pop singers will be holding in Paris, this will gain attention from music fans from Europe.

Also, last January, France TV Channel 2TV reported the Hallyu sensation with SM artists mainly.

SM Entertainment revealed that, "After performances in Asia and now through this concert in Paris, they plan to broaden their activities to US and Europe, and have their artists participate in global activities by using a variety of networking."

source: translated by 오이사랑싴@soshified.com via Asia Economy

And the album is out.

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Apr 19 11 11:24 PM

The only tracks that I'm even able to listen to are PINOCCHIO, Beautiful Goodbye, and Love.

And I smell a plagiarism lawsuit against Lollipop coming...

How disapointing. I was so excited when I saw NO older tracks. But now I wish they would have used some and maybe taken some real time to make some good tracks. tsk tsk.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Apr 19 11 11:42 PM

it sounds so identical to BB & 2NE1's version, even the chorus lyrics are the same. Or is it just me...? I heard theres already issues with it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help