Remove this ad

zeopower6

Lead

Jun 2 12 5:25 PM

Tags : : , , , , ,

I've been waiting for this game to come out in the states as soon as I heard about it coming out in Japan Anyone else looking forward to it?

Last Edited By: zeopower6 Dec 2 12 9:50 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

zeopower6

#2 post_url

Jun 2 12 10:27 PM

Official E3 trailer?

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Jun 3 12 2:42 AM

^The voice acting in that trailer is dreadful o_o I don't have anything against English dubs and this isn't about that, but the characters' voices in that short video makes me cringe... Something feels very unnatural and robotic and I'd hate my experience to be ruined by this (Final Fantasy X anyone? *shudders) But then again this is Ghibli's creation so hopefully that translates to some substance...

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#4 post_url

Jun 3 12 5:42 AM

There is a Japanese option so don't worry

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Jun 3 12 7:52 AM

a must-buy. I just forgot about it.
The game looks pretty good, judging from the real-time (?) reflection in that second clip.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

zeopower6

#6 post_url

Jul 4 12 6:56 AM

Wizard's Edition was announced for the US! Includes an English version of the book YESSSS

Also played it at AX! So fun. Beautiful gameeee~

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Dec 30 12 9:25 PM

The voice acting isn't that bad. I have heard much worse. I have the game preordered and can't wait till next month when it comes out.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Feb 13 13 6:48 AM

went with a floroungo instead of an electrongo. i'm disappointed because i already have a greater naiad, and i don't need another twinkle twinkle ability. :0
gonna train from scratch with those tokotokos.. ha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help