パン・ダ marinopp

#41 post_url

May 22 11 1:44 PM

I'm going to buy あぁ just because nobody else will

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

May 25 11 6:59 AM

There's a special site for the album (I don't know how long it's been up) but I noticed on her official Twitter they tweeted that there were some previews of the new album songs on the site. All of the new songs sound great, especially Deep-sea Fish Orchestra. The site says that more previews will be added on June 1st! Here's the site: http://www.superfly-mindtravel.jp/

Quote    Reply   

#43 post_url

May 25 11 8:19 AM

Wow that was such an amazing site!
All the graphics and animations are so original, I loved the little Shiho with the suitcase

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#44 post_url

Jun 1 11 8:02 PM

I can't find any info on the re-cut single anywhere...it's released in less than a month and it's not up for pre-order on yesasia, or cdjapan. it's not even on tower or amazon.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Jun 2 11 3:48 AM

^I posted the link to the site where you can hear the previews only a few posts up from yours.

The site said they would post the remaining 3 songs previews yesterday, but they didn't. They're all up now though! I'm even more excited for the album now because all of the new songs sound great!

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jun 2 11 4:14 AM

After listening to the previews, I think I can say this album will be better than Box Emotions. Maybe better than the self-titled debut, even. Sounds great so far.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Jun 2 11 6:03 AM

alterna wrote:
^I posted the link to the site where you can hear the previews only a few posts up from yours.

The site said they would post the remaining 3 songs previews yesterday, but they didn't. They're all up now though! I'm even more excited for the album now because all of the new songs sound great!

*facepalm*

Thanks for reminding me

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 post_url

Jun 9 11 9:40 AM

I don't think I'll be able to watch it but anyway, it's great that they're doing this. Maybe someone'll rip it and share it.
Thanks for the news and the PV guys. ^__^

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#55 post_url

Jun 9 11 1:49 PM

what's going on with the re-cut single? it's supposed to be released on June 29th, but it's still not on CDJapan, YesAsia, Amazon, or Tower. it's not even listed on her oricon page. so is it going to be released or not?

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#57 post_url

Jun 11 11 8:31 PM

yeah, I check CDJapan daily because I actually want to buy it, just because it's cheap and I bet not many other people WILL buy it, so I want to be able to say that at least I did but then again, CDJapan doesn't have Mizca's single up which is coming out on the 15th either, so I'm thinking "Ah" might not show up at all...which is why I also keep checking YesAsia.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jun 13 11 9:56 PM

And just to confirm some stuff:

-Aa is the original version of Ah with lyrics.
-The single is has one track.
-If you buy Aa and Mind Travel together, you get to apply for one of 100 vinyl record versions of Mind Travel, as well as information on how to pre-book tickets for the second half of Superfly's 2011 tour.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help