Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 27 11 8:18 AM

This new song is quite interesting! Maybe the lyrics are not the best, but I love it! I'm really looking forward to this album!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 post_url

May 1 11 4:53 PM

Eh, I like the chorus. The verses are better, but the chorus isn't that bad. I really liked the video too.

I think choosing "Ah" as one of the album promo songs wasn't a good idea. They should have picked a different album track instead. "Rollin' Days" was a good choice though.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

May 1 11 7:58 PM

I don't like the fact that it's the same instruments all the time.
You just know the chorus comes in because she's screaming, the music remains at the same volume, in fact her voice covers the guitars and it sounds pretty empty musically IMO.
I quite liked the song anyway, but I doubt I'll actually play it again

Quote    Reply   

#27 post_url

May 2 11 5:53 AM

Those are my same issues with the song. Loved the verses, the chorus no so much. Anyway, hoping Morris (which will also get a video) is kick-ass.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 11 11 10:18 AM

looks like it right now, not much info out yet. maybe it will be a charity single.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

May 13 11 5:31 AM

That sounds so weird. An album recut for an artist that doesn't have insane physical single sales to begin with of a song that only has "aah" as its lyrics?

Well that's a smash hit waiting to happing

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#34 post_url

May 13 11 7:16 PM

nackar wrote:
That sounds so weird. An album recut for an artist that doesn't have insane physical single sales to begin with of a song that only has "aah" as its lyrics?

Well that's a smash hit waiting to happing

who knows, maybe it will outsell AKB48s recent singles and become the #1 single of the year Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#37 post_url

May 18 11 12:31 PM

PHANTOMgirl wrote:
IMO they should make this recut a digital only single.

is it confirmed that it's a re-cut though? the title is similar but not EXACT, so it could be an entirely different song.

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

May 20 11 2:59 AM

New certifications for Superfly!

Alright is now Double Platinum for ringtone downloads and has been updated to Platinum for full song downloads, making a total across all digital formats of 850,000!

It is now her second biggest digital hit, after of course Ai wo Komete Hanataba wo ^^

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

May 20 11 8:06 AM

uncle Jemima wrote:
PHANTOMgirl wrote:
IMO they should make this recut a digital only single.

is it confirmed that it's a re-cut though? the title is similar but not EXACT, so it could be an entirely different song.
The fact that it's so soon after the album, so cheap, & is the hiragana equivalent of spelling "Ah" leads me to think it's a recut single.  It'll either be a re-arrangement or have actual lyrics. 

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#40 post_url

May 20 11 7:09 PM

Yeah, that would be the most logical conclusion. And even if it WAS a completely different song, it would still sell next to nothing just because people would assume it is the same song.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help