Remove this ad

#241 post_url

Sep 24 14 5:41 AM

DIGITAL SINGLE
「愛をからだに吹き込んで」
Superfly
2014.10.09 OUT

theme song for the drama series 「ドクターX~外科医・大門未知子~」, to start airing on Oct 9.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/126836

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#242 post_url

Sep 24 14 12:09 PM

Hopefully digital single means album is going to be announced soon! Usually her studio albums have digital singles that precede them (Alright!!, Rollin' Days, No Bandage)

Quote    Reply   

#243 post_url

Oct 13 14 2:52 PM

Superfly - 愛をからだに吹き込んで (90 sec ver.)

NEW SINGLE
「愛をからだに吹き込んで」
Superfly
2014/11/19 OUT

Tracklist:
01 愛をからだに吹き込んで
02 You You
03 クローゼット

First Pressing DVD Tracklist:
「Superfly“僕らの音楽”Selection」
01 愛をこめて花束を (2008/05/30)
02 Alright!! (2009/06/05)
03 My Best Of My Life (2009/06/05)
04 Wildflower (2010/08/27)
05 タマシイレボリューション (2010/09/03)
06 あぁ (2011/06/24)
07 輝く月のように (2012/09/21)

http://natalie.mu/music/news/128301

Quote    Reply   

#244 post_url

Oct 14 14 12:53 AM

This is her third single that starts with 愛を lol. I keep having to do a double take when I see the title.

The song is pretty amazing the same way Force made a great single. There's never such a thing as "too much Superfly", considering she's so unique in the J-pop business I think. However, so perplexed why they're releasing a single for it? Guess they just don't want to put in the effort into putting together the album yet? The DVD is sorta interesting. It's like a time machine!

Quote    Reply   

#246 post_url

Nov 25 14 11:28 AM

Is Superfly a lesbian ?

The third song on this last single, "Closet" is not only pretty amazing, and the lyrics convey a very direct and simple message : "I want to get out of the closet."

From then, recollections of - androgynous looks, - rainbow as a regular pattern/symbol, - lyrics from "ai wo komete" and previous single "Live"...... Okay, it's a VERY EASY AND FAST DRAWN CONCLUSION but it would suit her and I'm kinda hoping she is actually, I would live for this.

Very good single otherwise, next album looks promising !

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#250 post_url

Jan 24 15 6:27 PM

^

As a Tales of fan, I've never heard a single song from Superfly, but the amazing opening got me and I see it as fitting =) (I actually prefer this over Ayus')

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#252 post_url

Apr 1 15 8:33 AM

Meh, not a fan of the album cover. It doesn't look like her at all. And it's like the same pose as the Force cover too.

Quote    Reply   

#254 post_url

Apr 15 15 5:20 PM

^ I like it! The only song on the album I'm not sure about so far is A Ha Ha...I have a feeling it'll be the "Heisei Homo Sapiens" of this release...a bit polarizing!

Quote    Reply   

#256 post_url

Jun 2 15 10:22 PM

I quite like the album. I didn't think it could live up to Force (which I love), but it does a good job as a follow up. I think my favorite songs are Beautiful, Iro wo Hagashite, and Space. Space is soooo haunting and dynamic.

PS: I never bothered getting Mind Travel. Is that a good album?

Quote    Reply   

#257 post_url

Jun 2 15 11:12 PM

"Space" gave me goosebumps on the first listen. I love how I can feel the emotion from the instrumentals as well as her voice.. It's amazing. I agree on your favorite songs as well! But I'd like to add "White Light" since it does such a good job at kicking off the album. I'm always singing along the "na na na" parts. "A HA HA" is just too weird for me lol. I find it creepy the way they made the A HA HA's sound. But yeah, I find WHITE to be quite solid overall. I'm happy.

I also skipped Mind Travel so I can't help you on that.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#258 post_url

Jun 2 15 11:19 PM

I haven't listened to WHITE. Or Force, for that matter... I can't remember much from Mind Travel except for Deep-sea Fish Orchestra, which kinda makes me think of Kashmir.

Quote    Reply   

#259 post_url

Jun 2 15 11:23 PM

DeepFried wrote:
"Space" gave me goosebumps on the first listen. I love how I can feel the emotion from the instrumentals as well as her voice.. It's amazing. I agree on your favorite songs as well! But I'd like to add "White Light" since it does such a good job at kicking off the album. I'm always singing along the "na na na" parts. "A HA HA" is just too weird for me lol. I find it creepy the way they made the A HA HA's sound. But yeah, I find WHITE to be quite solid overall. I'm happy.

I also skipped Mind Travel so I can't help you on that.

Ah darn. Haha funny how so many of us just passed over that album. I also love White Light! This whole album sounds fresh since I didn't listen to any of the singles. I agree about A HA HA, too. I agree with M that it is like Heisei Homo Sapiens, but I can actually listen to that song sometimes haha.

Quote    Reply   

#260 post_url

Jun 3 15 3:03 AM

Mind Travel is good, like every Superfly album, but it probably has the least memorable album-only tracks (non-singles) out of all her albums. I will casually listen to most of them but I don't really seek them out.

The new album sounds fresh. I'm glad everyone thinks Space is the standout album track, I also was blown away when I first heard it. Datsugoku no Kisetsu is also oddly addicting. Oh, and I love Bonnie Mckee's comment (she composed On Your Side). She called her a bad ass fashionista with boss girl swag lol

I am a little curious what is happening after this album. Did Tabo Koichi step down completely from songwriting, or is he just taking a break? It didn't look like he had any composing credits, besides Live, but I haven't seen the arrangement credits yet.

Has anyone listened to the mini-cover album too? It's not up on jpopsuki, so I might be waiting two weeks until I get my copy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help