Remove this ad

sasayaita

#21 post_url

May 1 11 4:03 AM

her pictures for this single are so prettyyy.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 1 11 4:52 AM

Getonmybus wrote:
A photo from YU-A's blog.

I guessing this is the CD only cover.

CHiE's website has changed a bit.

http://chie.tv/

And I have no idea what's going on here.

http://www.swells.co.jp/artist.htm

It's because there's a limited first press cover for this single. The first cover we poster is the first press cover, and the one you poster is the regular ;)
Both are extremely lovely

CHiE's website is a bit fugly.. Was she under swells before?

Quote    Reply   

#23 post_url

May 2 11 11:16 PM

I think swells is a new company or something since the website lacks information. I would love to see CHiE, DEM, and JyA-Me perform together after seeing that swells website.

Quote    Reply   

#28 post_url

May 24 11 7:49 PM

Wrote this in the Sowelu thread but CHiE will be one of the artist at this years 響 MUSIC FEST 2011 being held on May 29th

LIST

<舞ステージ>
SHINICHI OSAWA, TOWA TEI, TOMOYUKI TANAKA(FPM), 中田ヤスタカ(Capsule), AMIGA, MOCA, DJ SACRA

<奏ステージ>
DJ KAORI, DJ KOMORI, SUGAR SHACK FAMILY(Full Of Harmony), LL BROTHERS (HI-D・三浦大知・JAY'ED・LEO・CIMBA・L&J・真之介・ MICHIYA), DABO×SHOGUN, 三浦大知, JAY'ED, Sowelu, CLIFF EDGE, TEE, KEN THE 390, TARO SOUL & DJ 威蔵, LUNA, 山口リサ, CHiE, 石川マリー, ICE DYNASTY, Hi Bridz

DANCER : NAZUKI & AKO PRODUCE SHOWCACE, PLAY BOYZ, Vanilla GrotesqueMAD CHICKZ!!!, Bounce Backand more....

<遊ステージ>
ROCKETMAN, una&god(SPINNS), 中田クルミ, おもしろ三国志, Develop Tree and more.....

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

May 27 11 9:02 PM

Updates

YU-A: New single is doing alright, but it's currently out of the top 50.
35- 44- ?

Fivesta: Clench & Blistah are releasing their best album. Fivesta will be covering 真夏のMemory... which was originally a collaboration with Foxxi misQ.

CHiE: CHiE will performing at the 響 HIBIKI MUSIC FESTIVAL which was posted by Charisma. I guess she'll be performing Honno Sukoshi, Honto Sukoshi.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

May 27 11 11:32 PM

hmm so fivesta is going to do a new PV for it as well. well at least they are still trying to make something work with them. still can't decide if I want to buy the best or not.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#35 post_url

Jun 1 11 8:48 PM

If you guys check out CHiE or Fivesta's blog, you'll see a new photo of jya-me, CHiE, YU-A, and DEM together. It's pretty cool to see the girls together again.

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Jun 8 11 11:58 AM

1st week of YU-A's single:

*70  1,485   *,**1,485   YU-A / 夜明けが来るまで 2011-5-25 YRC 1

don't know about the second one lol

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jun 20 11 10:12 AM

new YU-A single listed for 9.07 CD (YRCN-90168 ¥1,050) +DVD (YRCN-90167 ¥1,500) she will also release a DVD the same day (YRBN-80076 ¥3,500)

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Jun 23 11 3:31 PM

A preview of Fivesta's rendition of Manatsu no Memory

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help