Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Jul 10 12 9:53 PM

I mean I understand yearly and monthly but weekly is a bit too much...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 post_url

Jul 10 12 11:03 PM

People placed way too much importance on the awards anyway. They acted like winning these things was the determining factor in deciding whether a song was a hit or not, when in reality there are a lot of other factors. I imagine companies will really be pulling all the stops to make sure their groups win Music Bank though. It won't be pretty.

Quote    Reply   

#83 post_url

Jul 11 12 1:14 AM

Yeah I am sorry but one award that is given weekly? I cannot take it seriously enough, even when my favorite artist wins one I dont really pay that much attention to it, its nice when they win but its not such a big deal for me. As I said, monthly and yearly awards makes more sense, I dont get this whole weekly award thing. I mean, they must spend so much money making those trophies when they should spend their money on better sound equipment.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#84 post_url

Jul 13 12 7:28 AM

SISTAR is officially a top tier group. Their digital sales is just as explosive as T-ara in the long run and they won Super Junior on Music Bank.

Oh my..

Quote    Reply   

#85 post_url

Jul 13 12 7:28 PM

yeah, I was shocked. SISTAR are following T-ara's trajectory from last year.

Also shocking that Jo Kwon got MuBank #1 last week (delayed announcement) ... wtf.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#90 post_url

Jul 15 12 4:37 PM

I will change that now^

Super Junior wins M!Countdown with Sexy, Free & Single this week

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#92 post_url

Aug 21 12 7:47 PM

BlackSoShi wrote:
Does anyone know why 2ne1 wasn't on Music Bank this week? It felt like something was missing, and then I realized they were nowhere to be found.

YG artists only perform on SBS Inkigayo for some reason.

Quote    Reply   

#93 post_url

Oct 18 12 2:25 AM

Am I the only one who is getting really annoyed at the fact that Gangnam Style is continuously winning on Music Bank? I mean, let it go, hes not even around to get the trophies and it seems quite ridiculous at this point about the amount it has won on this show. To me, the song was pretty much ending its wow factor for me once it was starting to get popular in America, now I kind of get slightly annoyed hearing it while I am proud that a Korean singer made it in America, enough is enough, people have been playing this song out way too much, and I thought I was bad playing a song out lol.

Quote    Reply   

#94 post_url

Oct 18 12 7:37 AM

Yeah, that's so bogus. I'm happy Ga-In won on MNet today, but srsly, TVXQ doesn't have any #1's yet for Catch Me?! WTF?

It's funny how MusicCore and Inkigayo eliminated their charts, but it's so obvious the last performer every week has the de facto #1. Someone should just track those.

Quote    Reply   

#95 post_url

Oct 18 12 11:06 AM

There have been many great songs out since Gangnam Style and they are milking the hell out of that song, I am sorry I think they need to set a rule the way Ingigayo did where one group or artist can only win awards three times in a row, it isnt fair to any of the others, especially when he isnt even around to accept his, what 1000th award for a song thats pretty much over and done with in my book.

Quote    Reply   

#96 post_url

Oct 19 12 11:47 AM

I'm tired of seeing Psy winning, not that i dislike him. But, it's nice to see others on top.
I wish others could win too, i would prefer to see Gain winning and i haven't heard her song yet.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#99 post_url

Oct 21 12 3:06 PM

I still love it but I am getting annoyed at it's overplay as well. Heck you can't really escape a conversation nowadays outside without mentioning this song in somewhere in the middle of it..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help