Remove this ad

Oricon

#61 post_url

Jun 21 12 11:05 AM

f(x) wins M!Countdown with Electric Shock!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#70 post_url

Jul 1 12 6:20 PM

July is going to be a battle royale with SuJu, 2NE1 and T-ara...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#71 post_url

Jul 1 12 9:44 PM

SuJu is ahead now and then 2NE1 is next week with T-ara. It's going to be a bloody bloodbath..

Although that said, SuJu is bombing digitally at the moment..

Quote    Reply   

#72 post_url

Jul 1 12 10:48 PM

This SUJU song sounds like the rest of the crap that they have been releasing, do they know any other genre of music other than recycling the same production since BANANARAMA? Or whatever the hell its called...change it up already its all starting to sound the same...

Quote    Reply   

#73 post_url

Jul 3 12 12:33 AM

I'm so happy that f(x) was able to sweep up all the awards on the music shows these past few days! "Electric Shock" is an awesome song, it's definetely one of my favorites from them.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#74 post_url

Jul 3 12 9:02 AM

Well it's started now already. T-ara weirdly released their "Day By Day" at midday but has already reached #1 on Melon.

Quote    Reply   

#78 post_url

Jul 10 12 1:27 PM

SBS just announced that starting July 15, Ingigayo will no longer be giving out awards. So now Show Champion, M! Countdown and Music Bank are the only remaining award giving shows.

Quote    Reply   

#79 post_url

Jul 10 12 7:18 PM

I've always been ambivalent about these awards... it's fun and exciting to root for your faves to get #1, but all the charts are rigged and susceptible to record company manipulation to some extent. The thank you speeches when the idols win are the best part though, you can tell it means so much to them. I hope the other shows don't follow suit, otherwise all the idol groups will be like U-KISS and never know what it's like to get #1.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#80 post_url

Jul 10 12 7:34 PM

O gosh, this means Inkigayo's viewers will just decrease tbh.

Now the only fun awards is M!Countdown and Music Bank. I like the idea of awards (not the importance of them though).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help