Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jun 7 12 9:06 AM

Oricon wrote:
ALSO a strong song, not something like In The Night Sky
Excuse me? Oh no you did not just say that about the best song of 2011 for me!

Imma break ya ankle! LOL! JK! smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#42 post_url

Jun 7 12 9:25 AM

I really despise that song, I think it's boring . Really need another Bang! Part 2.0 which is easily their best song.

Anyways, Infinite's The Chaser wins M!Countdown today!

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#46 post_url

Jun 8 12 9:10 AM

I thought Infinite would be getting their second win today as well, but I guess not. She was so surprised when she won though, she mixed up Wnglish and Korean together

Next week will see Wonder Girls sweep all the awards.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#50 post_url

Jun 10 12 5:57 PM

No that's only 5, G.NA won Music Bank this week and not Infinite.

Infinite has no chance against Wonder Girls next week tbh.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#52 post_url

Jun 10 12 9:33 PM

On MCD, I believe it's possible to win on the day of the comeback stage. I was pretty sure some act like BIG BANG won on MCD at their comeback stage or something.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#53 post_url

Jun 14 12 7:45 AM

Oh my, Infinite's The Chaser wins M!Countdown. I think it's because today was Wonder Girls comeback stage.

Last Edited By: Oricon Jun 14 12 2:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jun 15 12 11:31 AM

They only won cause of their name, the song is good but very mediocre from them, I liked it when it came out but I am pretty much over it already. It is just a rehash of This Fool. Of course this is solely my opinion not everything that I say here is fact.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Jun 16 12 2:42 PM

^I dont. I actually really like the Wonder Girls cause they were one of the first bands I got into when I was listening to K-Pop. I just expected much more from them then this weak excuse for a comeback. I know it sounds like I am coming off strong and hating them so I am sorry about that, but I just dont get the love/obsession over this song compared to their previous comebacks which were great always.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#60 post_url

Jun 17 12 9:04 PM

That was the only video of them winning in Inkigayo. I think it's because Inkigayo award shows aren't broadcasted again or something. Either that or it's only broadcasted on the main channel whereas Music Bank and M!Countdown are on more worldwide asian channels? No idea

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help