Remove this ad

#201 post_url

May 29 14 9:42 PM

I was worried about the tracklist when it was, but this turned out really well! I love Junko and Kitte no Nai Okurimono.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#208 post_url

Oct 30 14 7:16 AM

So even though the whole indian vibe has like completely thrown me, I just can't with that mustache. It is just too damn distracting. He is being so cringe-worthy with his dorkiness, but atleast it is fun to watch. Song is decent, probably a grower.

I don't know if it is just because I'm indian, but whenever I see doing something indian inspired (including Iggy Azaela) I just get weirded out. But it was quite entertaining. I also wish they would stop just blatantly some bollywood scenes. Eg the scene at the end with the colourful drapes - that is straight out of a bollywood.

On the other hand, it is nice to think that he watches bollywood movies (or someone in his team anyway).

Quote    Reply   

#209 post_url

Oct 30 14 7:17 AM

The song is fun and even being dorky he's still sexy. Funny MV, and it isn't the first time a Jpop act used the Bollywood theme.

Quote    Reply   

#210 post_url

Oct 30 14 8:33 AM

evilsin wrote:
Okay, I'm ready for the "cultural appropriation" comments.
LOL this made my day smiley: roll

I think that doesn't matter for Japan as long as you don't ridiculize their own culture (or that's how I feel things work in the country)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 post_url

Oct 30 14 9:29 AM

I read on arama, Ken chose the bollywood theme due to fact that Indians who live in Japan mistook him for an Indian on many occasions.

^ Glad you appreciated my comment *wink*

Quote    Reply   

#217 post_url

Jun 21 15 4:11 AM

omg believe it or not.. but I just saw Hirai Ken in a gay bar named Industry in NYC ... holy shit.. his friend with him just told me hes just a look alike.. but cmon its really him.. they wouldnt let me take pics

Quote    Reply   

#218 post_url

Jun 22 15 9:02 PM

deebosco wrote:
omg believe it or not.. but I just saw Hirai Ken in a gay bar named Industry in NYC ... holy shit.. his friend with him just told me hes just a look alike.. but cmon its really him.. they wouldnt let me take pics

How random. They wouldn't let you take pictures in the bar at all or of them specifically, cause the latter is more understandable even if it wasn't him. But still pretty funny. smiley: laugh 

Wish he'd make a new album already, but if he's happy with his life. 

Quote    Reply   

#219 post_url

Jun 24 15 8:34 AM

It's not that surprising. I thought it was revealed he had a boyfriend a while back so he is gay. I guess it means he's single though... (starts wondering what it would be like to date Ken Hirai).

The fact he was gay was the only thing that stopped me from shipping him hard with Namie, even though I thought they had some sizzling chemistry haha.

Tbh I'm surprised at what he's doing in NYC lol.

Quote    Reply   

#220 post_url

Jul 20 15 7:25 AM

Cover of new single 君の鼓動は君にしか鳴らせない

Limited Version (Amazon.co.jp)

Normal Version (Amazon.co.jp)

What is he wearing? He looks like a homeless person!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help