Remove this ad

#361 post_url

May 26 14 3:00 PM

Haha that cover reminded me of Ayu's 07-08 CDL cover and I thought it was a parody.

Last Edited By: BANZAI May 26 14 4:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#362 post_url

May 26 14 3:55 PM

BANZAI wrote:
Haha thought cover reminded me of Ayu's 07-08 CDL cover and I thought it was a parody.
OMG. Laugh

Rina should have Casper model for Bon Bon Copine sometime.

Quote    Reply   

#363 post_url

Jun 20 14 10:58 AM

40th SINGLE 「無敵なハート/STAND BY YOU」

「無敵なハート」
 Lyrics written by Mai Kuraki
 Music written by Takahiro Hiraga & Yue Mochizuki

「STAND BY YOU」
 Lyrics written by Mai Kuraki
 Music written and arranged by Akihito Tokunaga

Four editions:
Limited A: 「無敵なハート/STAND BY YOU」 (with 無敵なハート Music Clip)
Limited B: 「STAND BY YOU/無敵なハート」 (with STAND BY YOU Music Clip)
Regular: 「無敵なハート/STAND BY YOU」
FC & Musing: 「無敵なハート/STAND BY YOU」 (LP size cover)

It's been a while since she's released a song by Make Flow, Inc. Hopefully this will be more exciting than her last two singles.

Quote    Reply   

#364 post_url

Jun 20 14 8:25 PM

This new single will make it her fourth release so I expect a new album by September or October going by her release patterns.  It's been way to long since her last single let alone her last original album so I might pass on this release but then again if a poster is included I might change my mind.smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#365 post_url

Jun 21 14 5:05 PM

I wonder if she's going to release a BEST of album to celebrate her 15th anniversary and it's about time that release a new single!! I need a new album asap!!

Quote    Reply   

#366 post_url

Jun 22 14 11:29 AM

Set list for 15th Anniversary Mai Kuraki Live Project 2014 BEST "一期一会" ~FUN FUN FUN☆彡~

No live band this time. Hopefully the hall tour won't be the same.

Quote    Reply   

#367 post_url

Jun 22 14 3:07 PM

I'm surprised she is not having a live band she's had one for like forever.  I like the set list so glad we get to see her perform her recent singles and I always liked Ready For Love so I'm happy she is performing it again.smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

infinitylight

#370 post_url

Aug 2 14 3:39 AM

The limited B version reminds me of a lot of her older covers <3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#374 post_url

Aug 13 14 9:28 PM

acttr?p=YTI1NTYzMTQwNjQuBjiXkOvD59uACc2SI really like this song I always thought that she should of kept working with Make Flow,Inc I like their work.   This album is shaping up to be very interesting.smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

#375 post_url

Aug 16 14 3:26 PM

Mai has her own Youtube channel and she recently posted the new ending to Detective Conan and a short version of the music video for Invincible Heart.smiley: eek

Quote    Reply   

#380 post_url

Aug 29 14 3:59 PM

I really like Mutekina Heart. At first I didn't really care about it, but it takes some time to grow. The two composers of this song also wrote FUTURE KISS, touch me!, Catch, Watashi no Shiranai Watashi and PUZZLE (I might be missing some). A few of these are one of my all time favorites, so it doesn't surprise me that I like this song, too. STAND BY YOU is wonderful. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this single (except for maybe the covers).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help