Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jul 1 11 4:49 AM

Junketsu Paradox cover has been revealed. I love it! Definitely her best single cover. 3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

and all tracks in the single are:

01. [Junketsu Paradox]
★ Ending Theme「BLOOD-C」TV Anime
Lyric: Mizuki Nana
Composition: Yoshiki Eriko (Phantom Minds)
Arrangement: Suyama Jun

02. [7 COLORS]
★ Ending Theme TBS Quiz show “Hitachi Sekai Fushigi Hakken!“
Lyric & Composition: Saito Yoshihiro (STORIES)
Arrangement: Furukawa Takahiro

03. Stay Gold
Lyric & Composition: KOUTAPAI
Arrangement: Fujita Junpei

Very beautiful promotional pics from her website C28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f_r:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 post_url

Jul 1 11 9:13 AM

Junketsu Paradox Blood-C version. It sounds good. I like it but still think it doesn't leave strong impression on me (or maybe because I expect sth. like Hime Murasaki?). Maybe have to wait for full version to judge it.

-edit-

kawaiinanami wrote:
"Stay Gold"? Utada says hi x

Yes, I thought the same thing When I saw the title I was like "Huh? Hikki?" smiley: laugh

Last Edited By: cc1926 Jul 1 11 9:44 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Jul 2 11 8:51 AM

Junketsu Paradox Blood-C version. It sounds good. I like it but still think it doesn't leave strong impression on me (or maybe because I expect sth. like Hime Murasaki?). Maybe have to wait for full version to judge it.

Yeah, I agree.. I wasn't expecting Hime Murasaki but I thought it would be a song with more impact. Junketsu Paradox is good but also kinda forgettable  

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Jul 4 11 9:35 AM

Bigger cover. Gorgeous 3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

Full version sounds a lot better and more interesting than the short TV version one. I'm looping it right now. smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jul 4 11 9:39 PM

I had no clue this forum was even here! Yay for Nana always being on the first page! I love the covers, but I do wish she would close her mouth and not look all surprised all the time. Oh well, this era has had the best covers from her so far. I can't wait to see what her album cover looks like when she releases it.

And ya for 7 COLORS! I love her seven songs.

I don't think the song is as amazing as SCARLET KNIGHT or Silent Bible, but it's still enjoyable.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Jul 8 11 1:40 AM

Junketsu Paradox CM. So gorgeous and looks like a high budget pv. I really like its traditional japanese setting and it reminds me of Etsuraku Camelia pv which is my most favourite Nana's pv. Maybe this one will top it. I'm really looking forward to seeing the full version 3f1268864eb694bb8b9948c131757f941a97c5a3_r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaTZKnR37Mo

Still frames:

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Jul 8 11 8:52 PM

^I'm sorry.... but what the hell was that?! I can't believe thats a Nana PV.... it looks amazing and she looks absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see the full PV. Best Nana PV by far! Anyone know when the full PV is suppose to air? 

Last Edited By: Makino Jul 8 11 8:55 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Jul 17 11 3:17 AM

7 COLORS full song. Sounds nice but doesn't have anything special imo.

BANZAI wrote:
I think Nana should cover this amazing song:

http://youtu.be/Rp80dRnyuI8
Agree. I like Asia no Kaizoku more than Mata kimi ni Koishiteru and some parts of its pv reminds me a bit of Etsuraku Camelia.

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jul 19 11 4:08 PM

BANZAI wrote:
The PV is up on JPS.

Just saw it. The cameraman needs to be shot. It gave me a headache. Too many quick pans all over the place.. felt like I was watching a Michael Bay movie, just with less explosions. Although it would've been  a more interesting PV with explosions lol It felt kinda dull to me, but it did make Nana look beautiful  

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Jul 24 11 8:07 AM

Big news was announced in Live Journey @Saitama live today! Mizuki Nana finally get to sing on one of her dream stages (other one is Kouhaku). She will have Tokyo Dome live between December 3-4 this year!!!

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2000105/full/
http://mizukinana.jp/news/index_live.html

Congrats, Nana. Clap This is the one of the biggest achievements as a singer after Kouhaku and top spot on Oricon. She said in Shin Ai that she dreams to have a concert at Tokyo Dome since she watched Misora Hibari performed there on TV as a child. Well, this news reminds me that I haven't finished my Shin Ai summary ch5-6 yet. Will do it immediately after I finished all my works this month. Have to work hard to gain more money for another trip since I think I'll go. Another wallet disaster for me but I don't want to miss it Cry

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Jul 24 11 11:42 AM

^ You're so lucky, being able to attend all of her tours this year and all. Me wants too T__T

That's awesome news. Congrats, Nana! You totally deserve it! ^O^/////

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jul 27 11 12:47 PM

New single already leaked... Yeah, exactly a whole week before the official release date =0 That's new, usually her singles leak the Saturday before the release date.

My opinion on each one of the songs:

Junketsu Paradox: Awesome, perfect, flawless, etc... The beautiful PV makes it even better.
7COLORS: Sounds like a carbon copy of PERFECT SMILE to me. Nothing too special, but I still like it (note: I'm a hardcore stan and I like 99,9% of the stuff she puts out xD)
Stay Gold: Pretty epic. I get some Tenkuu no Canaria vibes from the verses.

Overall, a really good single! Which reminds that I haven't ordered it yet...

Last Edited By: kawaiinanami Jul 27 11 2:08 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help