Remove this ad

#1961 post_url

Jul 16 14 3:45 AM

I'm not feeling it so far, we'll see with the full version.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1970 post_url

Aug 8 14 10:32 AM

It's a nice piano ballad and she looks very good! I have to say, Izumi Nakasone's voice is amazing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1972 post_url

Aug 10 14 12:30 AM

holy she looks so good in the video. the song is really nice. there were so many parts where it sounded like it was leading into the chorus for that song God Blessed the Broken Road or whatever it's called xD

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1975 post_url

Aug 27 14 8:02 PM

another truth i love it when you reply to threads because it usually means a new release.
so will this be a compilation album? she just had one of those. although i guess 2011 was three years ago, doesn't seem like that long since M BEST. maybe this will be an actual single collection rather than just a best album.

Quote    Reply   

#1976 post_url

Aug 28 14 2:35 AM

I am so wondering what this upcoming album would be

An original album seems a bit weird but not impossible.

Even tho it won't last, the full chaku-uta of YOU... is available since yesterday and started at #1 !
It's been a while since I've seen a Miliyah song on the top of recochoku ranking.
The uta version which was #40-ish all last week just climbed to #7, was there any event or so? I know they're going to sing it live at Music Japan

Quote    Reply   

#1977 post_url

Aug 28 14 9:09 AM

Apparently there is a collaboration between Miliyah, AI and Aoyama Thelma. Thelma posted a photo of the three in the studio on her instagram with a comment "coming soon".

Quote    Reply   

#1978 post_url

Aug 28 14 2:11 PM

I thought this 10th anniversary album could be filled with collabs with friend celebrities of hers, that would be a nice thing to release. She already has plenty of collabs on hands so it would make sense.. Idk?

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#1979 post_url

Aug 30 14 12:50 AM

a collab album would be cool, she has done a lot of them.

so i guess whoever predicted that the title of AIAIAI meant she would collaborate with AI 3 times was correct...

Quote    Reply   

#1980 post_url

Aug 31 14 10:14 AM

title of the album is "MUSE"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help