Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Apr 24 11 10:57 AM

^ I looked through the thread for kodakumi too!!! I would've assumed he would have made this thread and be all over it already.

Last Edited By: lilone Apr 25 11 3:02 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Apr 24 11 9:32 PM

I think he's Futurechecka? They type kinda similar 

I really hope her new single is upbeat and happyish it's been forever since she had one of those.

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Apr 25 11 6:36 AM

seriouscatface1 wrote:
tieba lists

a new single 06.22

and
another single collab with Shota Shimizu 07.13

Can't believe I completely skipped this post! Awesome news.

Also, ha, another collaboration, maybe they're trying to revive their slowly vanishing popularity? : D (Just kidding, just kidding, they can't be at the top of their game CONSTANTLY ; ))

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Apr 25 11 10:46 AM

another truth wrote:
did kodakumi change usernames, or just not come over? it's just not right to have a miliyah thread going without her #1 fan.

Ohhh that's really sweat ^^ 
As Heaven noticed, I changed my username and chose Futurechecka : )
Don't worry, I am still Miliyah #1 fan and I am so excited about her new releases!! I even decided to go to Japan next June, so I can catch a copy of the new single there ^^
I wonder how the new single will sound, it wont be a ballad IMO... and I hope she will release an album in august (I guess it will depend of the new shota collaboration success)

btw, I am in love with her last magazines photoshoots !!
And Baby I see you is still my favourite Miliyah's song all time smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Apr 25 11 12:57 PM

another truth wrote:
glad you came over. going to take some getting use to with that username.

did you just no longer want to associate with kumi? ;)
Thanks !!!!! I am also glad to be here, even if I miss jpm
LOOOOL, Kumi lastest releases were pretty good so I don't really mind, but well "kodakumi" as username was just ridiculous :/
I asked jpm staff one billion times if I can change it, but they never replied...
So, new forum,... new nickname smiley: wink
btw, is your username comes from Kaori Natori's another truth song?

Quote    Reply   

#51 post_url

Apr 25 11 11:54 PM

I also hope for another uplifting inspiring song with a upbeat positive melody that gives me the ability to pop various body parts as I dance.

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Apr 26 11 12:22 AM

another truth wrote:
^ no, it was MAX's 'another truth' since everything I do is about MAX smiley: laugh

OOOO I like that song!

But I'm sad it's a Shota X Kato single and not a Kato X Shota single. Love Forever is so much better than Forever Love.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#53 post_url

Apr 26 11 2:56 PM

↑ I also preferred Love Forever. and it's not just because I'm a Miliyah stan or anything, I love shota too, just didn't like his version as much.

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Apr 26 11 3:04 PM

I love FOREVER LOVE much more than Love Forever, even if I prefer Miliyah.

Maybe because of the PV, it was way better than the Love Forever one!!
Anyway, I didnt notice that the upcoming single is a Shota x Miliyah collaboration, and not a Miliyah x Shota single!! I am quite disappointed and wonder when she will release her next album...

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#56 post_url

Apr 26 11 3:11 PM

I never really realized how many damn songs Miliyah writes. not only are her albums stuffed full to the brim, but there are also lots of b-sides that don't even make it onto the albums.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Apr 28 11 8:41 AM

I thought my eyes are fooling me to see another Shota x Miliyah single. I'm excited for the release.

At first I like Love Forever but in the long run I love Forever Love better than Love Forever.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Apr 28 11 9:21 AM

Futurechecka wrote:
I love FOREVER LOVE much more than Love Forever, even if I prefer Miliyah.
Maybe because of the PV, it was way better than the Love Forever one!!
Anyway, I didnt notice that the upcoming single is a Shota x Miliyah collaboration, and not a Miliyah x Shota single!! I am quite disappointed and wonder when she will release her next album...

The collab is actually a Miliyah x Shota one , not Shota x Milyah
I'm pretty excited about this release, Love Forever and Forever Love are awesome!

Quote    Reply   

journey

#60 post_url

Apr 28 11 12:06 PM

Forever Love is better IMO, too. the melody is better and ya, I agree, the PV is way better for FL! but either way it's gonna be great!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help