Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Apr 21 11 5:36 AM

i totally agree. what was she thinking with "Sweet Angel"? that song is such a mess

i don't know if it was on a single or something like that.. but "Ai ga Kieta Hi" is highly recommended. I just know it from best destiny

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Apr 21 11 8:05 AM

tieba lists

a new single 06.22

and
another single collab with Shota Shimizu 07.13

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#29 post_url

Apr 21 11 4:58 PM

What exactly is wrong with Sweet Angel? It's not amazing, but you guys are making it sound horrible. It kind of reminds me of Young Lady.

Quote    Reply   

sasayaita

#30 post_url

Apr 22 11 1:01 AM

I think Sweet Angel sounds too similar to Last Love.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#32 post_url

Apr 22 11 1:48 AM

I've listened to HEAVEN three or four times now but still can't remember what any songs sound like aside from the singles, Baby I See You and 空
I blame it on having too many songs.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Apr 22 11 4:26 AM

I really did feel HEAVEN was way too long. I mean, it had, what, 16 songs and a lot of those were around or well over 5 minutes in length. Especially if pretty much all of the songs on an album are going to be mid-tempo dance/pop/R&B tracks, then it's not the best idea to make it that long.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#34 post_url

Apr 22 11 11:37 AM

exactly. it's not that the songs are boring or anything, I do enjoy the album when I listen to it, but when there are only four previously released songs and 12 brand new songs, it does make it hard to ermember them all, especially when, as you said, for the most part they are pretty long and sound somewhat similar.
although since I made that post last night, I can now kind of remember Silent Ocean, X.O.X.O., B.F.F. and HEAVEN, but not really. I'll still need to listen to the album a few more times.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Apr 22 11 5:29 PM

Just noticed that Miliyah's new single is gonna be released on her birthday ^^

I wonder it will be a Birthday song at least I hope it will do better than Thelma's Bday single

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Apr 24 11 9:33 AM

Still obsessed about her most recent single. All the songs are awesome. And looking forward to new single & collaboration 043267964bbd04dd8299e0c9ca8ee0329345548d_r

uncle Jemima wrote:
Baby I See You is one of the best =O one of the few I can remember.
and by Love Angel do you mean Endless Love or Sweet Angel?
and here I thought I was the only one who liked it. I'm actually quite obsessed with it and has been for a very long time. Though I do regularly listen to the album.... Baby I See You is the only song on my usual mixed playlist.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Apr 24 11 10:55 AM

did kodakumi change usernames, or just not come over? it's just not right to have a miliyah thread going without her #1 fan.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help