Remove this ad

#241 post_url

Dec 1 13 4:54 PM

Well then. The styling looks pretty good (maybe not the last dress but it's still passable). The song kinda sounds like Wild with more of the retro disco sound they've been toting since their debut. Hope this is good. Gun is still kinda their weakest title track to me (I haven't listened to the full album really though)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#242 post_url

Dec 2 13 3:05 PM

Moh wrote:
4 teaser images. Will post the rest when I find them.

Last five!

Quote    Reply   

#246 post_url

Dec 3 13 11:00 PM

sora2522 wrote:
Well then. The styling looks pretty good (maybe not the last dress but it's still passable). The song kinda sounds like Wild with more of the retro disco sound they've been toting since their debut. Hope this is good. Gun is still kinda their weakest title track to me (I haven't listened to the full album really though)
The album was a grower. It didn't wow me the first time I heard it, but after a couple of listens I like it. The first half has this early 70s influence with horns & groovy guitars and the second half is more late 70s / early 80s style mixed with modern pop. It's like it was made as if it was going to be released on vinyl or something.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#248 post_url

Dec 3 13 11:11 PM

Unless the lyrics are sexually explicit or something, I feel let down by that 25 on the first teaser image. C'mon with the subs, Loen! I really like the song.

Quote    Reply   

#249 post_url

Dec 3 13 11:42 PM

From what I read there's nothing explicit about the lyrics. Decent song and they look great as usual. Kinda like a more glamorous Figaro.

But they kinda over hyped it, Wild had more edge than this.

Quote    Reply   

#250 post_url

Dec 4 13 12:20 AM

Wild is still my #1 Nine Muses song (both this year, and overall). Glue and Gun (lol) have both been okay but not wow ... maybe the live performances will change my mind.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#251 post_url

Dec 4 13 12:52 AM

So 25+ didn't mean a rating but that their average age is 25. ಠ_ಠ
The 25+ was a gimmick anyway.

The song's about being stuck on some guy. It's a lost love/not getting over him type of song.

The first time I heard the chorus, it passed me by because I thought Sera and Kyungri were just singing verses.
Probably because every 9muses song has them singing the chorus together.
Glue had more edge than this. It's still a good song, but the rapping is the only part the drew me in.

I gotta come up with a list of my favorite 9muses songs later.

Quote    Reply   

#252 post_url

Dec 4 13 2:59 AM

Love Glue and it's probably my favourite of theirs this year after Wild.

Cuz Jaxxia mentioned lists...
My Top 10
01. Wild
02. News
03. Action
04. Glue
05. Figaro
06. Who R U
07. No Playboy
08. Dolls
09. Ticket
10. Gun

Quote    Reply   

#253 post_url

Dec 5 13 10:37 PM

Not much of a discography, but what the hell:

1. Wild (probably my fav kpop song of 2013)
2. Ticket (fast, catchy and fun but not cutesy)
3. Gun (song grew on me a LOT; still don't care for the honky-tonk MV, should've been a Bond spy thing)
4. Who R U ("sensual energy"...'nuff said)
5. Figaro (I don't mind No Playboy at all, but this was a step up)
6. A Few Good Man (Cheesy but fun AOR stuff; I probably shouldn't like it as much as I do)
7. Glue (it's pretty good: I need to hear it more, which I will thanks to the MV)
8. Action (perfect followup song to Wild)
9. News (It's good and starts off cool, but the chorus doesn't knock me out)
10. Last Scene (sultry, and I like the jazzy guitar solos)

I know I have weird taste.

Quote    Reply   

#255 post_url

Dec 7 13 6:47 PM

I like it. It sounds a bit like Wild if it had that disco flair to it. It's not necessarily outstanding, but it's good to me. I kinda wish the video was better, but it looked good too.

EDIT: Oh also I forgot to mention I found the NEWS and Dolls references cute

Last Edited By: sora2522 Dec 7 13 6:58 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#258 post_url

Jan 29 14 1:06 AM

I've heard EunJi wanted to focus on acting awhile back, so I'm more so shocked by Sam. I'm sad cause this was a rare situation where I actually liked all the members and felt they're chemistry made the group good.

Quote    Reply   

#260 post_url

Jan 29 14 5:40 PM

This is their first one

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help