Remove this ad

#801 post_url

Jul 29 13 5:05 AM

I don't like the hair style too. LOL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#802 post_url

Jul 29 13 6:09 AM

im quiet happy that they are trying always new styles with mika... even it is a hit or miss... i dont hate the curly blonde hair but i also dont love it..

Quote    Reply   

#806 post_url

Jul 30 13 5:12 AM

utenachan wrote:
It's her "tour" hair, until her natural hair gets longer. She'll probably go back to being a brunette next.

Did you go to the 2nd Osaka date and see her performance of the new song?

Quote    Reply   

#808 post_url

Jul 30 13 9:48 AM

JEWELian wrote:
utenachan wrote:
It's her "tour" hair, until her natural hair gets longer. She'll probably go back to being a brunette next.

Did you go to the 2nd Osaka date and see her performance of the new song?

nah I had plans in Tokyo this weekend sadly, should have gone though, kinda pissed I missed it

Quote    Reply   

#810 post_url

Aug 4 13 11:37 PM

wish we all could watch it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#812 post_url

Aug 5 13 6:32 AM

^ I don't usually listen to Mika but had a look at that video/song and I thought the arrangement (song) is great! It has that typical "longing" J-Pop feel although I'm rather surprised by Mika's voice o_o I didn't recall her voice being like that but the last time I listened to her properly was during her Glamorous Sky era...

Quote    Reply   

#815 post_url

Aug 6 13 7:21 PM

Ooh... I quite liked that! That was lovely. I am normally no fan of ballads but this one was gentle, with a playful air that many J-pop ballads lack. 

I did think the verses were better than the chorus, though, where she started to "shout" (not really, but she was a bit loud) like she tends to do recently. During the verses, though, I think her voice sounded really great. Could be the production or mixing.

Quote    Reply   

#818 post_url

Aug 26 13 4:43 AM

Her voice, ouch. But it's a lovely song, very different from what she's been doing lately! So much better than ai kotoba. Terrible PV though.

Quote    Reply   

#819 post_url

Aug 26 13 5:07 AM

^ I think you're the first ever to say that this PV is terrible lol

Today is soooo good, I wish it was the a-side..

Seems they planned to release an upbeat song before they got the demo for this song so maybe it'll come next?

Quote    Reply   

#820 post_url

Aug 26 13 12:07 PM

Once again a nice single, Mika's been quite good for me lately.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help