Remove this ad

#781 post_url

Jun 27 13 1:19 PM

Honestly, I was hoping for an upbeat track. Anyway, I'm glad she'll release another single so soon. I was wondering if there's a BEST OF around the corner.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#783 post_url

Jun 29 13 1:42 PM

^ oh yeah that could be a possibility, could be cool. Even thought I'm not sure it'll fit as it seems to be written from a man's perspective.. Well we'll see I guess

Quote    Reply   

#787 post_url

Jul 12 13 1:54 AM

is anyone interested in a pair of tickets for the second Tokyo show (July 21st)? I have extra tickets, seats are not so bad (2nd floor, 7th row ; good view of the stage + there'll be big screen right in front of you)

Last Edited By: utenachan Jul 12 13 3:00 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#788 post_url

Jul 12 13 4:34 AM

Are you going to try selling them to Yokohama ticket when you get here? I saw they had one Mika ticket 1st floor row 26 at their Shibuya store the other day

Quote    Reply   

#789 post_url

Jul 12 13 5:05 AM

If I don't sell them before that I'll sell them through resellers I think. How much was the Mika ticket?
I managed to get 1st floor 15th row for the original price earlier today.. Should have waited instead of going through general sales x_x

Quote    Reply   

#791 post_url

Jul 15 13 9:20 PM

It's an ok song, but doesn't sound too Mika-ish to me. Not sure if I'm feeling it, Not a-side material imo

Last Edited By: ARUTO Jul 15 13 9:24 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#792 post_url

Jul 16 13 12:30 AM

I really like it. It will sound great next to Ai Kotoba on the next album. I wonder/hope that the PV will be anime like (most) amazarashi music vids.

Quote    Reply   

#793 post_url

Jul 16 13 2:22 AM

I looooove the song! *^* But I have to admit that amazarashi's original version is better because their/his voice suits the song more.
There was a video of amazarashi singing the song on Youtube a while back (it was medium quality) but it was removed about a week ago ...

Quote    Reply   

#798 post_url

Jul 29 13 12:36 AM

sorry for the double post
Tracklist and covers/promo are out

1. 僕が死のうと思ったのは
2. Today
3. 桜色舞うころ-natural edition-
4. 僕が死のうと思ったのは-Instrumental-
[DISC:2]
1. 僕が死のうと思ったのは(MUSIC VIDEO)

CD+DVD

CD

There will be different postcards delivered according to the shop you buy your copy from

image image image image

Last Edited By: utenachan Jul 29 13 12:45 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#799 post_url

Jul 29 13 1:16 AM

What is that hair >_____> literally the only issue I'm having with the covers though. Styling and the rest of it is actually quite cute.

Quote    Reply   

#800 post_url

Jul 29 13 4:55 AM

The hair's pretty similar to what it's like on her LIVE IS REAL tour, at least for the opening segment. Long, blonde, curly...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help