Remove this ad

#761 post_url

May 22 13 7:38 AM

They've chosen one of the busiest weeks of the year to release this (GREAT) single.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#764 post_url

May 23 13 5:47 AM

MadeOfGlass wrote:
They've chosen one of the busiest weeks of the year to release this (GREAT) single.

Exactly, the [email protected] Cinderella girls spammed the charts with 5 singles above her. It should sell just as well as Hatsukoi. Funnily enough, the same thing happened to Hatsukoi (two singles by Glay in one week, three singles by TV Anime Kuroko no Basuke above her). 

Unfortunately, weekly she'll probably drop behind Mizuki Nana/T.M. Revolution and Kat-tun, so top ten is out of the question. Hopefully all those [email protected] and other singles fall and she'll climb.

Last Edited By: M May 23 13 5:57 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#765 post_url

May 23 13 6:07 AM

The actual sales will be more important than the position. If she can sell around what Hatsukoi did in a busy week (the top 16 yesterday was completely new releases) and with no TV promo, I'd say that's pretty good. I do really like this single, so I hope she can do as well as possible...

Quote    Reply   

#767 post_url

May 28 13 6:21 AM

17 - ● 愛詞(あいことば) 9,907 9,907 13/5/22 ASR

Hatsukoi sold 7,063 in its first week and charted at #14.

Like I said before, on a quieter week it could have charted higher.

Quote    Reply   

#768 post_url

May 28 13 10:38 AM

it's sad how bad she sells lately, I mean 10k is good but her worst sales figures used to be over 14k.. :/
Good enough I guess, considering the market and for the amount of promotion invested in that single, minus the anime tie in

Quote    Reply   

#770 post_url

May 28 13 1:13 PM

Finally got to listen to the full single and suprisingly for me it's one of her best. Both songs are beautiful! Aikotoba is a little disjointed in some parts for me, but the paion is so beautiful. MISSING YOU is exceptional.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#771 post_url

May 30 13 7:28 AM

MadeOfGlass wrote:
^Maybe she needs to step up her game and release more new material (less b-sides on the albums) and more often.

I never got why everything on singles was thrown on to albums too, that's such a disserivce to loyal fans.

And it's not like she doesn't sell enough to afford to record new songs (unlike misono or masaki yuka or someone)

Quote    Reply   

#772 post_url

May 30 13 12:22 PM

utenachan wrote:
it's sad how bad she sells lately, I mean 10k is good but her worst sales figures used to be over 14k.. :/
Good enough I guess, considering the market and for the amount of promotion invested in that single, minus the anime tie in 3d0367fa67f2b9bd4c21867d98e4cece75260863

Used to be over 14k was in the past though, and the singles market is growing increasingly terrible. I mean, sure, her popularity has dropped, but the first thing contributes too. I'd say this is her new standard, so she did well!

Quote    Reply   

#780 post_url

Jun 27 13 12:01 PM

Probably a ballad. Hope it's as good as Aikotoba/MISSING YOU.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help