Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Apr 26 11 4:38 PM

I think a lot of people like Nagareboshi, but I actually thought it was pretty boring. Same for Always. Ichiban Kirei na Watashi is actually her only recent ballad I really like. Dear is nice too, but only because it's basically Ichiban Kirei + her other good ballads mashed into one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Apr 27 11 10:19 AM

Anyone received their copy yet? Mine came from CDJapan and it apparently didn't come with any first press jacket sleeve or cover art, though CDJapan states it to have a sleeve jacket. I also preordered it way long ago when they still had First Press. Sure hope they didn't shortchange me just like that

EDIT: Ok I am the world's biggest dumbass. The first press has the butterflies on the cover printed on the jewel case itself! And the cover only has two butterflies on it. I can take a picture if nobody does by tomorrow but not now cuz I'm studying for an exam tomorrow

Last Edited By: Meat Pao Apr 27 11 10:22 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#43 post_url

Apr 27 11 10:55 AM

Got my copies also today
It looks super pretty, I just wish they would offer a first press poster once in a while x)

Oh and Dear debuted at #8 today

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Apr 27 11 12:41 PM

nackar wrote:
I think a lot of people like Nagareboshi, but I actually thought it was pretty boring. Same for Always. Ichiban Kirei na Watashi is actually her only recent ballad I really like. Dear is nice too, but only because it's basically Ichiban Kirei + her other good ballads mashed into one.

Teehee probably Nakashima's fanbase has enough variety in music taste to sustain her versatility. I happen to not like Ichiban Kirei Na lol.....

She needs to work with MONDO GROSSO again to come up with something like LOVE ADDICT. I love that song to bits 

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Apr 27 11 4:09 PM

MISIAscension wrote:
She needs to work with MONDO GROSSO again to come up with something like LOVE ADDICT. I love that song to bits 

I would like her to work w/ Osawa again, but I wouldn't want something exactly like Love Addict.  I'd want something different.  Maybe she could team up w/ Cornelius as the salyu x salyu album was fantastic.  Or she could go the gaelic route like Chihiro Onitsuka did w/ Ken to Kaede. 

Last Edited By: PHANTOMgirl Apr 27 11 4:12 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Apr 27 11 4:15 PM

PHANTOMgirl wrote:
MISIAscension wrote:

I would like her to work w/ Osawa again, but I wouldn't want something exactly like Love Addict.  I'd want something different.  Maybe she could team up w/ Cornelius as the salyu x salyu album was fantastic.  Or she could go the gaelic route like Chihiro Onitsuka did w/ Ken to Kaede. 
wow have you been totally stalking my music history lately? lol those two albums (the salyu and the onitsuka ones) are my most played albums for the past few weeks lol....i think Mika would sound more interesting going to a more onitsuka style rather than the salyu style lol

now that you mention it, ken to kaede TOTALLY sounds like a Nakashima Mika album. Yume Kamoshirenai is totally her song

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Apr 27 11 5:03 PM

Mika going gaelic would be quite interesting

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Apr 27 11 5:14 PM

MISIAscension wrote:
now that you mention it, ken to kaede TOTALLY sounds like a Nakashima Mika album. Yume Kamoshirenai is totally her song

Really? As much as I love this song, I can't picture Mika singing it. Maybe "kohaku no yuki", sounds more like something Mika could pull off nicely.

Oh by the way the tour is starting tomorrow in Japan, I should be able to bring you a report and setlist after the concert ended (I'm not going to this show but a friend of mine is going :3)

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Apr 27 11 5:31 PM

utenachan wrote:
MISIAscension wrote:

Really? As much as I love this song, I can't picture Mika singing it. Maybe "kohaku no yuki", sounds more like something Mika could pull off nicely.

Oh probably just me then....some of the tracks like Aoi Tori and that Scottish song....I can totally hear Mika's voice doing it as well lol

Quote    Reply   

#53 post_url

Apr 27 11 5:54 PM

MISIAscension wrote:
wow have you been totally stalking my music history lately? lol those two albums (the salyu and the onitsuka ones) are my most played albums for the past few weeks lol....i think Mika would sound more interesting going to a more onitsuka style rather than the salyu style lol

Haha I could totally see Mika nailing some of those songs like Kohaku no Yuki, Aoi Tori, & Boku wo Wasurenaide.  It would be interesting to hear something like SUNNY ROSE or IRIS from Mika sung in Japanese.     

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Apr 28 11 8:06 AM

tour started today

Logo was revealed
http://ameblo.jp/fuji9000...5015384-11192598508.html

We also know that they made 2 'pamphlets' this time, one presented as some kind of paparazzi tabloid newspaper and the other one as a sort of comic book~~
Previews : http://yfrog.com/hsz8xrlj, http://photozou.jp/photo/show/492189/77096216

Can't wait to see all the goodies <3
Seems like the colors for this tour are pink purple and white?

No setlist yet but we know that she performed the following songs : LONELY STAR, SPIRAL, CANDY GIRL

Last Edited By: utenachan Apr 28 11 9:20 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Apr 28 11 9:20 AM

edited sorry don't know what happened

Parcial setlist :

‎???
???
LIFE
Baby Baby Baby
ALWAYS
Ichiban Kirei na Watashi wo
Aishiteru~ORION~STARS~WiLL
SONG FOR A WISH
CANDY GIRL
LONELY STAR
SPIRAL
LOVE NO CRY
???
Fed up
Yuki no Hana
Dear
A MIRACLE FOR YOU

And a goodies list with prices

1000yen pamphlet
2500 yen Best of Mika Nakashima (book)
1500 yen wristband (2 versions)
3500 yen scarf (2 versions)
2000 yen towel (2 versions)
1000 yen penlight (2 versions)
2500 yen Star penlight (2 versions)
1800 yen Phone strap (2 versions)
3500 yen T-Shirt (2 types)
2000 yen Eco Bag
10 000 yen perfume (2 versions)
80 000 yen special doll

Last Edited By: utenachan Apr 28 11 9:28 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Apr 28 11 9:32 AM

I think it's some kind of handmade doll like this one :

Could explain why it's so expensive

EDIT :

Setlist is out

01 ALL HANDS TOGETHER
02 GLAMOROUS SKY
03 BABY BABY BABY
04 Ichiban Kirei na Watashi wo
05 ALWAYS
06 Nagareboshi
07 LIFE
08 Aishiteru~ORION~STARS~WILL (special medley)

-MC-

09 16
10 SONG FOR A WISH
11 CANDY GIRL
12 DANCE WITH THE DEVIL
13 LONELY STAR
14 SPIRAL
15 I DON'T KNOW
16 Fed up
17 Yuki no Hana

-Encore-
18 Dear
19 A MIRACLE FOR YOU

Last Edited By: utenachan Apr 28 11 10:41 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Apr 28 11 1:00 PM

Og my god she sing All hands together and Dance with the devil:O:O. I love the tracklist.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help