Remove this ad

StrawberyNightmare

Yellow Gold Pansy Street

Lead

Apr 14 11 6:17 AM

Tags : : ,

http://47ronin.jp/index.html

Yep. It's true.
Jin's thread never had a fornal first post, but I'll get on it later.

Last Edited By: unkowwn Mar 9 12 4:31 PM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

seca

#1 post_url

Apr 14 11 11:12 AM

I'm pretty happy for him as this could turn out to be a big thing for him if the movie does well. And it's also nice seeing a Japanese actor cast in a Hollywood movie that's supposed to be set in Japan as well.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#4 post_url

Jun 16 11 4:07 AM

Viacom had issues about taking down videos that their own company put up on youtube. So I think it's just someone forgot to inform/or forgot to be informed of the channel and the videos.

But I guess it'll still be a while before we get anymore music from him as he's busy with filming.

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#5 post_url

Jun 21 11 7:15 PM

Jaebom had the same issue on his channel.

The album has been pushed to the fall, but the song with Jason Derulo...MIGHT? Still be on? Yeah it's way late for us not to know anything.

In other news: His dancers (Aubree and Lizzy) held a ustream the other night. I only bring this up because of one hilarious (imo) moment. Someone said in the chat "Don't think we're suckers!!" Lizzy answered on screen with a puzzled look and a "Oh no! We don't think that at all." It's funny because there have been a lot of rumblings among fans about who is and isn't "sucking up" to Jin's "crew" and the ulterior motives of everyone involved. Obviously though, it isn't that serious

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#6 post_url

Jul 4 11 11:30 PM

Did anyone buy his new album today? Today I went to fye before going to work, but they said there new cd order haven't come yet. I wanted to go to BestBuy, but it's too far so I might go tomorrow.

If anyone here buy it please tell me the album title and so how the cover look please!! And Thank U

Quote    Reply   

seca

#7 post_url

Jul 5 11 3:54 AM

I'm pretty sure the album has been pushed back since he's busy with filming right now. I mean he hasn't even released a single for the U.S. market so I doubt he'd just come out with the album without one.

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#10 post_url

Jul 7 11 7:24 PM

I'm sorta bitter about not getting an album, I won't lie

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#11 post_url

Oct 9 11 7:18 PM

The release date for Jin's U.S. debut single, Test Drive, is out and it will be available on U.S. iTunes on November 7th.

Also he will release a mini album in Japan on December 8th.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#13 post_url

Nov 9 11 1:52 AM

Well out of curiousity I checked how his single is doing on iTunes, for some reason it's being counted as an album perhaps because there are a few remixes with it, but it's currently 21 there, so good job. I don't think that's too bad for an Asian artist trying to break into the U.S. market.

In other news he had a Ustream thing today and it was announced that next year he will be having another U.S. tour.

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Nov 9 11 12:04 PM

The album actually peaked at #1 on Dance Album chart yesterday, as well as 36th in the general chart. It then hovered around 11th to 15th, but I've stopped checking real time since then.

EDIT:

It's 17th on the Dance Album chart at the moment.

And the highest-charting track on the Dance Chart is Test Drive (7th Heaven mix) at 11th at the moment.

Last Edited By: whitedove Nov 9 11 12:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help