Remove this ad

#1961 post_url

Oct 26 12 5:37 PM

miss29 wrote:
Wow. I haven't followed Kuu since TRICK but I saw her Music Station performance and what a mess. The song was bad enough but Kuu should probably be lying down still. It would have been the worst performance of the night if that JE soloist and AKB48 weren't there. 

Thanks for your opinion tho... Oh and if u're a gurl, please don't miss to post a pic of you 4 months after giving birth... Just wondering what will that body look like

Remove this ad

#1962 post_url

Oct 26 12 6:02 PM

Interesting that there are only 2 main retail versions of the new single, compared to the 3 versions used post-POP DIVA. Kumi rarely misses the mark with her ballads, and Alive/Physical thing is still the only ballad single she has released since Kiseki that didn't connect in some way with the general public.

By the way, does anyone else think that Go to the top is going to be the opener for the tour?

#1963 post_url

Oct 26 12 6:51 PM

Negi wrote:
miss29 wrote:
Wow. I haven't followed Kuu since TRICK but I saw her Music Station performance and what a mess. The song was bad enough but Kuu should probably be lying down still. It would have been the worst performance of the night if that JE soloist and AKB48 weren't there. 

Thanks for your opinion tho... Oh and if u're a gurl, please don't miss to post a pic of you 4 months after giving birth... Just wondering what will that body look like

Nice to know you're still delusional and insane. Classy of you to resort to ad hominem attacks.

I wasn't insinuating anything about her weight/looks actually. She was just clearly out of it and couldn't dance at all. 

On a random note, it's funny how you're the third person confused about my gender when "miss" is in my username smiley: eyes.

Last Edited By: miss29 Oct 26 12 6:54 PM. Edited 1 time.

#1964 post_url

Oct 26 12 7:04 PM

lovethatkuu wrote:
By the way, does anyone else think that Go to the top is going to be the opener for the tour?

As far as Premium Night ~Love & Songs~ goes not so much. I'm kinda expecting that show to run somewhat like ETERNITY~Love & Songs~ Live at Billboard Tour with the treatment of  Fever Live in Hall (I'm really not sure what the venue type is).

I could see it as an opener when she gets back to her usual tour that follows an album.

#1965 post_url

Oct 26 12 7:15 PM

^It was her first live performance and you already want to send her back... There will be more, so do not be too harsh on her yet. I bet she was stressed out, who would not be. Her schedule seems to be very tight right now + do not forget about her baby

#1966 post_url

Oct 26 12 7:26 PM

Remove this ad

#1968 post_url

Oct 26 12 8:14 PM

Josuke wrote:

Ahhh cuteness overload!!! I love both of them saved it ^^ It's good that they are friends  

And everyone is entitled to their own opinions - I for one, think she did good in the MSTA performance. Then again, anyone's TV performances rarely impressed me (except ok Big Bang's fantastic baby) and Kuu's stage performance is usually the best in her concerts

#1970 post_url

Oct 26 12 9:09 PM

she rocked the music station! you can definitely notice she was out of stage for a long time though Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r but she still did a great job and looked fiercee [work that body koddess!]

I'm loving the simplicity of the new single. will wait for the full version of koishikute though, I learned not to believe in previews when it comes to kuu

#1971 post_url

Oct 26 12 9:43 PM

Well she can at least still dance even tho her @$$ was completely out of it, so I'll give her props for that one... but boy did she look lost xD

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help