Remove this ad

#1941 post_url

Oct 26 12 11:14 AM

sora2522 wrote:
Dumbellz wrote:
What is the correct english translation of Koi shikute? I tried google translate and its "some kind of wonderful" which I feel doesnt make sense... I know anata ga koi shikute means "miss you"

Corvina wrote:
It means the same,"miss you" or "missing you" .
You can leave "anata ga" out.
I thought koi was the more intense of the 3 forms of Japanese love?
Suki - I like you
Ai - I love you
Koi - I REALLY love you

Correct me if I'm wrong though
Yeah, koi is another word for love, but as far as I know koi shikute goes back to koishii.
Hm.

Remove this ad

#1942 post_url

Oct 26 12 11:15 AM

Ah, okay. I just looked up koishii, and you're right, it does mean missing. I guess there's just a more intense missing, because of koi *shrug*

EDIT: Just watched the MSte live. DEAD at Kuu being completely lost in the first choreo break. You can even hear her go "ah!" XDD

Last Edited By: sora2522 Oct 26 12 11:29 AM. Edited 1 time.

#1943 post_url

Oct 26 12 11:55 AM

THAT PREVIEW

OH G.O.S.H.

I dont even know if I like it BUUUUUUUT

They gon cry for sure

ayukuuangel

#1945 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:33 PM

koi is usually love/fall in love but here it's from the word koishii (using the same kanji) so yeah it means missing. (lol I already love ayu's Missing, now it's kuu's turn)

#1946 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:35 PM

sora2522 wrote:
EDIT: Just watched the MSte live. DEAD at Kuu being completely lost in the first choreo break. You can even hear her go "ah!" XDD

lmaoo i know right !? She could have lasted for a bit longer tho...

So they're marketing the song with Ai no uta's success "2007 love song Ai no uta and 5 years later... Koi blabla"

I AM R.E.A.D.Y. !

#1947 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:36 PM

Interesting that the image on page 97 says "2007's Ai no Uta, it's been 5 years since then...and..."
I'm not gonna listen to the preview but hopefully it's a good follow-up (and will also be super popular hahha)

#1949 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:38 PM

I bet these japanese chicks will not call the song "generic" as y'all... Fuck yes

Now let's go back to my Jo Nesbo's novel shall we (And you have to read some of his books, he's a GENIUS) ?

#1950 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:53 PM

She did well on MSta, that little mistake in the beginning did make me grin a bit haha.

I'm really excited for the new ballad, and the preview just screams hit. It definitely feels more like Yume no Uta or Ai no Uta, than Ai wo Tomenaide, which was the last ballad single. I am curious about how she is going to promote it, though. With her touring and taking care of a child, I could see her only doing MSta, CDTV, and then using the year-end shows to keep to promo going. I also think that the tie-in(s) will most likely be CM tie-ins, since most of the drama tie-ins have already been announced.

I definitely think that if she can hold above 5k to 6k in sales today, then a 55k to 60k debut could happen with a minor adjustment.

Remove this ad

#1951 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:55 PM

lovethatkuu wrote:
She did well on MSta, that little mistake in the beginning did make me grin a bit haha.

I'm really excited for the new ballad, and the preview just screams hit. It definitely feels more like Yume no Uta or Ai no Uta, than Ai wo Tomenaide, which was the last ballad single. I am curious about how she is going to promote it, though. With her touring and taking care of a child, I could see her only doing MSta, CDTV, and then using the year-end shows to keep to promo going. I also think that the tie-in(s) will most likely be CM tie-ins, since most of the drama tie-ins have already been announced.

I definitely think that if she can hold above 5k to 6k in sales today, then a 55k to 60k debut could happen with a minor adjustment.

I'm hoping she'll do FNS on December 5th. Would be perfect.

#1952 post_url

Oct 26 12 12:59 PM

^ That could definitely happen, as Avex and her management have done a brilliant job so far in terms of handling her return to the spotlight.

#1953 post_url

Oct 26 12 1:03 PM

She said she lost 13 out of her 15 kg gain by eating nothing but nabe for the last three months

#1954 post_url

Oct 26 12 1:18 PM

She has a concert on Dec 7th so she won't be able to attend MSta... Nov 30th or Dec 14th then... And the Super Live I guess
Nabe ?

#1955 post_url

Oct 26 12 1:22 PM

Negi wrote:
She has a concert on Dec 7th so she won't be able to attend MSta... Nov 30th or Dec 14th then... And the Super Live I guess
Nabe ?
I noticed that as well but I think the Budokan concert could be give the single a bigger boost (on Oricon at least) than MSta. Hopefully she'll perform the song on Nov 30th on MSTA, 31st CDTV, Dec 1st Music Japan, and Dec 5th FNS. 

#1956 post_url

Oct 26 12 1:26 PM

The new song reminds me of Suki dex3 a bit. What we can hear in the preview it might be the right chorus, but only toned down a bit just like in the beginning of Suki dex3 and right before the final chorus.

#1959 post_url

Oct 26 12 5:07 PM

Wow. I haven't followed Kuu since TRICK but I saw her Music Station performance and what a mess. The song was bad enough but Kuu should probably be lying down still. It would have been the worst performance of the night if that JE soloist and AKB48 weren't there. 

#1960 post_url

Oct 26 12 5:10 PM

miss29 wrote:
Wow. I haven't followed Kuu since TRICK but I saw her Music Station performance and what a mess. The song was bad enough but Kuu should probably be lying down still. It would have been the worst performance of the night if that JE soloist and AKB48 weren't there. 

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help