Remove this ad

#1923 post_url

Oct 26 12 8:48 AM

I really like this release already. The preview is nice, wonder what Alone sounds like. Too bad there are no instrumentals yet AGAIN.

#1924 post_url

Oct 26 12 8:53 AM

Bigger covers & promo :

image image

LOL they erased some of the blurry lights texture on photoshop for the cover I guess, but then forgot to also erase the rest for the larger promo pic. FAIL.
I like the preview, it sounds nice !

#1927 post_url

Oct 26 12 9:26 AM

Those covers are boring and she looks weird. The ballad sounds generic, although it reminds me of her pre-BEST ~first things~ ballads, which is nice ^^

#1928 post_url

Oct 26 12 9:36 AM

I'm so happy right now!
The single is great, love GTTT and especially darling so much, the remix and the PV are great as well!
And all this other stuff... good sales, great Vivi shoot and interview, lotzs of lives and mags, nice live goods, infos about the new single... Kuu heaven!

#1929 post_url

Oct 26 12 9:51 AM

^ I can't listen to the preview of koishikute >.< but just heard the full song for Darling - full loveeee loving the new sound from Kuu

#1930 post_url

Oct 26 12 9:53 AM

recochoku daily sales (seems it was released fully on it together with the physical release date):

Chaku Uta full:
#4 Go to the top (#4)
#32 Moon Crying (#36)
#41 darling (#27)
#49 you (#49)
#54 Suki de(#59)
#68 Anata dake ga (#77)
#87 Ai wo tomenaide (#78)

Chaku Uta:
#4 Go to the top (#7)
#34 darling (#27)

Videoclips:
#2 Go to the top (#2)
#22 Lollipop (-)
#46 you (-)

Movie:
#3 Go to the top (#4)
#36 Whatchu Waitin' On? (-)

RBT:
#9 Go to the top (#11)
#23 darling (#24)

Last Edited By: Corvina Oct 26 12 9:55 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

Dumbellz

#1931 post_url

Oct 26 12 10:04 AM

What is the correct english translation of Koi shikute? I tried google translate and its "some kind of wonderful" which I feel doesnt make sense... I know anata ga koi shikute means "miss you"

#1934 post_url

Oct 26 12 10:27 AM

Covers would be great had she not worn that oversize coat, but I cannot help but be reminded by BENI when I look at them.

Not impressed with the preview for the song, hope the full will be better.

#1937 post_url

Oct 26 12 10:56 AM

Dumbellz wrote:
What is the correct english translation of Koi shikute? I tried google translate and its "some kind of wonderful" which I feel doesnt make sense... I know anata ga koi shikute means "miss you"

Corvina wrote:
It means the same,"miss you" or "missing you" .
You can leave "anata ga" out.
I thought koi was the more intense of the 3 forms of Japanese love?
Suki - I like you
Ai - I love you
Koi - I REALLY love you

Correct me if I'm wrong though

#1939 post_url

Oct 26 12 11:05 AM

Oh no, another generic and boring ballad from her. I guess I will never like her slow songs (except for some exceptions). On the other hand, the covers are really nice. But I'm disappointed, I expected at least double A-side single with a non-ballad song.. :/

Last Edited By: dodo Oct 26 12 11:07 AM. Edited 1 time.

#1940 post_url

Oct 26 12 11:09 AM

I'm kind of surprised people were expecting a double a-side for this winter ballad. For some reason, I was just expecting the one a-side winter ballad and whatever b-sides / remixes they would throw on *shrug*

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help