Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Feb 26 12 10:48 AM

I'm really curious about what Avex is going to do after the release of DH4. I highly doubt they would let things go "quiet" with Kumi until the birthday live. I'm still holding out hope for either a B-side BEST or a Bounce&Lovers 2 to fill the gap between DH4 and the special birthday live.

If they were to do another limited Bounce&Lovers, then a remixed or alternate version of Brave would be a good promo choice for the project and could also be tied into JAPONESQUE.

I'm also curious about this new SANKYO campaign and if there something special later on tied into that project.

Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Feb 26 12 12:48 PM

lovethatkuu wrote:
^Girl, you're about 2 months late! haha

Kumi tied the knot with Kenji in late December IIRC.

omg lol I misunderstood it..anyway thanks

Last Edited By: kawaii tenshi Feb 26 12 12:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

#23 post_url

Feb 26 12 1:17 PM

lovethatkuu wrote:
I'm really curious about what Avex is going to do after the release of DH4. I highly doubt they would let things go "quiet" with Kumi until the birthday live. I'm still holding out hope for either a B-side BEST or a Bounce&Lovers 2 to fill the gap between DH4 and the special birthday live.

If they were to do another limited Bounce&Lovers, then a remixed or alternate version of Brave would be a good promo choice for the project and could also be tied into JAPONESQUE.

I'm also curious about this new SANKYO campaign and if there something special later on tied into that project.
yes please, the BOUNCE & LOVERS 2 would be amazing, as long as she includes a new song like Ashita e... <3

#24 post_url

Feb 26 12 1:41 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if they release her 4th best of album. I mean, she has more than enough singles since her last one to make one.

#25 post_url

Feb 26 12 2:17 PM

^I thought about that too actually and it does seem like the best bet, considering she's had quite a few hits and other fan faves since TRICK. To be honest, I was hoping they'd wait at least another year for that, but she does have 17 A-side tracks (It's All Love to Love Me Back).

If they do decide to release the fourth BEST, then I am hoping for a January 2013 release. Doing it this year would throw off her album release cycle a bit, as it has been awhile since she has had 2 major album releases nearly back-to-back in one calender year.

My guess:

#26 post_url

Feb 26 12 2:53 PM

I don't really see the Universe-songs to be on the next Best album as Universe was released together with the last Best.

If the FC Dejavu Live cd is well received by her fans, Avex might consider a Live-best cd or something like that...

#27 post_url

Feb 26 12 3:01 PM

^But ~third universe~ only covered Black Cherry to TRICK. Even though the albums were paired together in regards to the 2CD/2CD+DVD formats, they were still seperate works.

Avex even released ~third universe~ in its own seperate CD-only format too, so I am thinking that the forth BEST would include UNIVERSE tracks.

#28 post_url

Feb 26 12 3:46 PM

I think I already said this but a Ballad Best would do well, all her ballads are popular, all she needs to do is release one right before extra sappy with a nice drama tie in and that thing would sell like hot cakes

and no not a Bounce and Lovers 2,since sequels always flop

anyway I doubt they would do another best of album, too soon after the last one

#29 post_url

Feb 26 12 3:46 PM

lovethatkuu wrote:

Hopefully they've still been filming Dance versions of PVs since I'm dying for one of VIP. Also regarding a new BEST album I hope it's a KuuComplete project rather than a 4th Best album.

#30 post_url

Feb 26 12 3:58 PM

I'm not taking A KUUMPLETE out of my to-buy list, I just won't.

Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Feb 27 12 12:44 AM

^ lovin it so far!! Driving Hits just keeps getting better and better!! Hated the first 2 loved the last one

#33 post_url

Feb 27 12 2:35 AM

calvinxx wrote:
^ lovin it so far!! Driving Hits just keeps getting better and better!! Hated the first 2 loved the last one
Exactly the same! The first one is the worst, the remixed are just awful, the only really good one is Take Back (Sunset in IBIZA) *____* The second one had several nice one's, but the third one almost didn't have bad ones.

#34 post_url

Feb 27 12 4:39 AM

Slow and LMB are the only ones that I like at first listen...

I'm still holding out for a Driving Hit's ~JAPONESQUE~ as a 10th album celebration thingo... now that'd be amazing... and it has the right number of tracks as well.

#36 post_url

Feb 27 12 6:25 AM

Butterfly is amazing,sounds like it will better than the last one tbh

keeps getting better<3, love that about Kuu

#37 post_url

Feb 27 12 7:26 AM

I've never heard her remix albums, but if this is supposed to be the best one, blergh...

RicH

#40 post_url

Feb 27 12 10:05 AM

That lil' boy IS destined to be the next Avex DIVA. Can't wait for his debut.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help