Dec 15 11 10:43 AM

Tags : :

I don't know why but I believe she's pregnant, maybe maybe I want it somehow
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Dec 15 11 10:54 AM

about Kuu-chan pregnancy...

because she was honnest about her relationship I guess avex is too about that...

BUT!!! before her wedding news, I wonder if she was pregnant because she gained weight (a little but...) and wear clothes which thinned her body...
I thought it was ridiculous because of her tour

anyway, pregnant or not, it's ok for me! If she does what she want ;)

#2 post_url

Dec 15 11 11:31 AM

LiDaYu wrote:
about Kuu-chan pregnancy...

because she was honnest about her relationship I guess avex is too about that...

BUT!!! before her wedding news, I wonder if she was pregnant because she gained weight (a little but...) and wear clothes which thinned her body...
I thought it was ridiculous because of her tour

anyway, pregnant or not, it's ok for me! If she does what she want ;)
and she's been sick

#3 post_url

Dec 15 11 12:15 PM

Seems like nobody remember about "600 tickets to attend Mini Live held in Tokyo on dec 16th" it's tomorrow, right?
I think before/during/after the show she will give her fans confirmation about her pregnancy rumor..

#4 post_url

Dec 15 11 1:01 PM

FinalFayth wrote:
evilsin: It was the opener for TRICK tour.
Really? I don't remember now with all those concerts she has xD Thanks.

#5 post_url

Dec 15 11 1:52 PM

OMG I don't come on this site for a couple of days and Kumi is getting MARRIED?!? Well congrats to her

#7 post_url

Dec 15 11 2:44 PM

it's true that she put on some weight on that unnaturally thin waist in the last time, but I'm actually glad since I was always afraid the girl would collapse on stage. I imagine she would be one cool mum, having to explain bottle humping and all someday.

#9 post_url

Dec 16 11 6:22 AM

she is fucking pregnant omfg.

"ツアーに関しては、体のこともあるので、今スタッフと話し合っています。
来週の早い段階では発表できると思いますので、もう少し待っていただけたら嬉しいです。

What does it say about the tour !?

#10 post_url

Dec 16 11 6:34 AM

lmao I won't comment on that, but seriously?
I guess we know now why she's getting married.. congratulation I guess

What does it say about the tour !?

I think she says that she's currently talking about it with her staff, and that an announcement will be made early next week.

Remove this ad

#12 post_url

Dec 16 11 6:38 AM

*deaaaaaaaaad*

Bey did it with a baby so Kumi will or I'll her. She'll be 6 month pregnant by June... she can do it.

#13 post_url

Dec 16 11 6:39 AM

Wow! 1st marriage than baby? This girl really wastes no time! I am quite happy for her but I guess maybe this tour is going to start early rather than later.

#16 post_url

Dec 16 11 7:48 AM

shit, i cannot believe the bitch got preggers.....

either everything is going to be released sooner or the tour is not going to happend this year :S

#17 post_url

Dec 16 11 7:58 AM

JAPONESQUE will most likely be bumped into January and the tour will probably still happpen although it would most likely have to be heavily altered. I could see her doing a more ballad heavy tour, which would cut down on the dancing. Another idea is to just start the tour in March and trim some of the dates down.

I'm not really upset at all, she's been wanting a husband and a child for ages. I am annoyed that Avex will most likely use this as a form of promotion, but I guess all press is good press in the entertainment business.

#20 post_url

Dec 16 11 8:31 AM

^Just saw it on her website. I knew they would bmp it up now since it's been confirmed she's pregnant. My guess is that she is probably 2 to 3 months along already, so I'm guessing she'll give birth in June or July.

Now I realize why she looked so out of it during the early Love Me Back lives, she was most likely having some normal pregnancy symptoms (nausea, body pains, etc.)

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help