Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Nov 22 11 6:19 PM

Himekanvas promo picture

EDIT: They also changed the layout of the website can't select the photo's though

And if I understand correctly, the booklet for the CD+DVD and the CD version will be different from each other. The CD+DVD will feature the ''black Himeka'' (as on the cover) and the regular the ''Red Himeka''

EDIT:

WOW!!! Do I inderstand this correctly?!?!?!

She's planning an One Man Live show next year?!?!?!?!

皆さん!お元気ですか?大変嬉しいお知らせがあります!!
2009年5月にメジャーデビューして、今年で2年経ちましたが、
デビューしてから、ずーっと思い描いてきた私の夢のひとつでもある、ワンマンライブが決定しました!!
その念願のワンマンライブは、来年の2月12日(日)に渋谷BOXXで行います!
日曜日の開催なので、全国の皆さんに観に来てもらえたら嬉しいです。
皆で一緒に盛り上がれたら最高です!!

そのチケットの先行予約が11/23(水)22:00~12/14(水)22:00までの期間で
おこなわれます。下記、ライブ詳細にてご確認の上、予約申込をお願いします。

◆HIMEKA1stワンマンライブ詳細◆

■日時:2012年2月12日(日) 開場/開演 16:30開場/17:00開演 
■会場:SHIBUYA BOXX 
■席種:オールスタンディング
■料金:前売\4,000(tax in) ※整理番号入
■問合せ:バックステージプロジェクトTEL:03-5786-2400(12:00~19:00) 
■一般発売日:2012年1月8日(日)
■プレイガイド 
チケットぴあ 0570-02-9999 Pコード:156-567
ローソンチケット 0570-084-003 Lコード:7148
CNプレイガイド 0570-08-9999
e+ http://eplus.jp

◆ライブ終演後、握手会あり

★ チケット先行予約受付のお知らせ★

・イープラスによる抽選受付となります。
・事前にイープラスの会員登録(無料)が必要です。
・受付期間中に下記URLへアクセスし、ガイダンスに従いお申込ください。
【受付期間】2011年11月23日(水・祝)22:00~2011年12月14日(水)22:00
【受付URL】 http://eplus.jp/himeka-hp/  (PC・携帯共通)

*Universe Power Sparkles!!!*

HIMEKA

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 post_url

Dec 7 11 8:06 AM

totally forgot it was released last week
I guess it didn't do that bad, considering she didn't get any promo and she didn't released anything for ages

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Dec 8 11 1:59 PM

Got my copy today:

Himeka sounds so goooooood!! God, that girl's gotta have more faith in herself when performing because she has a beautiful voice!
Crossroad, Hikari are really good <3
My Door is an awesome ballad I almost cried even though my Japanese is...well..very bad >.<

Just loving this album!!
I'll try to take snap shot soon

EDIT: btw the ballad version of Asu e no Kizuna is PURE GOLD!!!

Last Edited By: Megami no Hikari Dec 8 11 2:07 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Dec 8 11 3:04 PM

Megami no Hikari wrote:
Got my copy today:

Himeka sounds so goooooood!! God, that girl's gotta have more faith in herself when performing because she has a beautiful voice!
Crossroad, Hikari are really good <3
My Door is an awesome ballad I almost cried even though my Japanese is...well..very bad >.<

Just loving this album!!
I'll try to take snap shot soon

EDIT: btw the ballad version of Asu e no Kizuna is PURE GOLD!!!
There's a ballad version of Asu e no Kizuna!? Damn, I gotta get this album then.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#29 post_url

Dec 10 11 9:21 PM

I confess that I ignored this girl because she's ugly and was kind of ashamed that someone that looks like her is representing my country (yes you are all allowed to hate me).
but I'm actually really curious so I downloaded himekanvas. haven't listened to it yet.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Dec 11 11 1:02 PM

She is not ugly! O _ o

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Feb 18 12 11:53 AM

HIMEKA updated her blog:

She did her one-man live just a few days ago. Here's the (english part of the) blog update!

Hi everyone!!
To me, updating my blog is like being on a diet (or exercising). It's tough to keep it up everyday. (lol) If you overdo it, you'll end up quitting anyway, so it's better to do it moderately. I wish I could become one of those artists who can post an update everyday or every 2-3 days or so!! So erm... I'll try to do it 'HIMEKA style' this time. (haha)

It's not like I don't have anything to say so please be patient with me, alright?
I'm planning to post for both the people who came to the live on sunday and those who couldn't come (just for those who have no clue what's going on because I haven't updated in english in a long time, I had my first solo live last sunday!!).

First of all, I will start with "THANK YOU"!!
But only saying thank you isn't enough so I will also make a "Thank you" update later.
(This update is supposed to be short but it already feels too long...haha, what should I do?! (panicking, lol))

Once upon a time, there was a main character called Himeka who..erm..never mind.
Ok, I'll stop messing around and do it properly!! (lol)

The day before the live, I ended up sleeping only 3 hours because I was trying to prepare the MC parts... So I got super nervous until last minute, then Halko Momoi came all the way backstage to cheer me on and saw me being a klutz until the very end, yet she didn't seem to think any less of me (yay!!), it was really embarassing. (lol) (To be honest, I had been preparing ideas for the MC parts since at least three week before the live itself, but it looks like I always need more preparation than anyone else to do something right.... T_T; )

Maybe no one wants to know, but I'll still post it! Here is the list and order for the songs I sang at the live! I also added the songs that I sang in the anime song medley! The medley's backtrack was kindly made by the band's bassist "Mocchi" and his friend! It must have been very much of a hassle, I know. The medley was slightly longer than 13 minutes. (I wish I could sing a 30 minutes long medley someday.... but I know I'm asking too much..haha.)

1. Sora wa Oshiete Kureru (c/w song from the "Hatenaki Michi" single)
2. My door
3. Hatenaki Michi
4. 1000 no Omoi
5. Secret Eden
6. Asu e no Kizuna -Ballad Version-
7. Crossroad
8. Higurashi
9. Mirai e...
10. Anime Song Medley ("Kiseki no Umi" from "Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight", "Hemisphere" from "RahXephon", "Platinum" from "Card Captor Sakura", "Blue Water" from "Nadia", "JUST COMMUNICATION" from "Gundam Wing", "Give a reason" from "Slayers NEXT", "Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis" from "Neon Genesis Evangelion", "Fuwafuwa Time" from "K-ON!", "Crow Song" from "Angel Beats!", "Hacking to the gate" from "Steins;Gate", "Connect" from "Puella Magi Madoka Magica", "Lion" from "Macross Frontier", "Sousei no Aquarion" from "Sousei no Aquarion", "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" from "Bakemonogatari")

ACE performance corner (http://ace-emotivesunshine.com/ http://www.universal-musi...jp/e-sum/ace/index.html)
11. Code of Princess (ACE performance)
12. FLYER 1 (ACE performance)

Acoustic-ish corner (lol)
13. The Last Unicorn (Cover from the movie "The Last Unicorn", (original by the band America))
14. Adèsso e Fortuna ~Eien to Hono'o~ (Cover from "Record of Lodoss War" OVA)
15. Akatsuki no Kuruma (Cover from "Gundam SEED")

16. Hikari
17. Genkai DREAMERS
18. Winding Road (c/w song from the "Mirai e..." single)
19. La La La ~Sekai o Hitotsu ni~

Encore
Moonlight Densetsu (Cover from "Sailor Moon") (A Capella)
Asu e no Kizuna

Erm, this blog is anything but short. *gasp* What should I do?!  Alright then, this will be all for today! I guess it's normal the update would be long with the song list in it. (Yup, that must be it. Or so I'm trying to convince myself.)

Please look forward to tomorrow's update!!

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Mar 25 12 5:43 AM

I changed the first post in this thread, tell me what you think

EDIT:

Performed: Asu e no Kizuna - Mirai e - TALK - Moonlight Densetsu

I was hoping for a song fro her album but she sounded beautiful. Too bad she had a lyric slip in Asu e no Kizuna..

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Jul 2 12 5:14 AM

In fact in her blog she says she has been chosen to sing the new ending theme for a serie named 「オードリーの神アプリ@新世紀-UP DATE-」
The name of the ending song is called ''Where I belong''

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help