Remove this ad

#41 post_url

May 29 11 4:48 PM

I'm probably the only person in the world who really likes the 4th Generation. :| ( Well, okay, maybe not. But I've seen quite a few people say they feel it's the worst. ) I love B/W, too. I personally love a lot of the designs.~

I can't be bothered to wake up before 9am to watch Pokemon, though. XD; I used to watch the subs but they were coming out soooo slooooow I sort of forgot about them. :( I really want to start watching again; I love Iris' design so much.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 post_url

Jun 26 11 12:58 PM

pocket wrote:
I'm probably the only person in the world who really likes the 4th Generation. :| ( Well, okay, maybe not. But I've seen quite a few people say they feel it's the worst. ) I love B/W, too. I personally love a lot of the designs.~

I can't be bothered to wake up before 9am to watch Pokemon, though. ; I used to watch the subs but they were coming out soooo slooooow I sort of forgot about them. I really want to start watching again; I love Iris' design so much.

4th gen games were the ones who brought me back into the Pokemon fandom, for me they are special and awesome. And even tho I like more the newer games than them, they have better designs than the new ones.

Started some weeks ago Pkmn Black, now on the quest to the 8th badge

Quote    Reply   

Dumbellz

#44 post_url

Apr 14 12 8:57 PM

Pokemon Black & White 2 is set two years later of Pokemon Black and White! There is two new gym leaders! Poison and Water type! I wonder which gym leaders got kicked out! A underwater tunnel! New starting town! I wonder if they will somehow add new pokemon...

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Apr 18 12 1:36 AM

So excited! I wonder if the starters will stay the same.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#48 post_url

Jan 9 13 6:18 AM

I was excited the first seconds of the trailer then... Nah, still don't care x) A bit desapointed, cause I have the feeling the visuals have evolved, but not the gameplay. And that's what bothers me. But I still wait to see more about thoses new episodes, I can't give an real opinion with such a small video. I need more !! °3°

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Feb 20 13 3:01 PM

What else do you want from the gameplay tho? :/

Anywayyyyyyyyy I started playing pokemon white after I got a 3ds cus I was craving it so bad. I havent played pokemon in an age...I just got all the gym badges and sorta stopped :/ I always hate the elite 4 gurl. Anyway if any of y'all have cute pokemon you want to give me hollah~~~~~~~~~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help